Reviews for In Which Santana Does Not Do Worried
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Yeah, our country sucks, tell me something I don't know.

Damn straight
Brittana4eva chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Spicy Peggy Lee that is to funny i think rory and santana could b frnds if he dropps his crush on brittany or else santana might kill him. i like that she was there when he needed her nd that they have this weird almost frndship in the end of the story
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Cute
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Why did it have to end?

This was A-MA-ZING! You should be proud.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was absolutely wonderful. I know the prompt ended the story there, but it would be fantastic if you could write more toward this friendship. I hadn't actually considered the possibility of a friendship between Santana and Rory, but the way you wrote it made everything click with ease. Santana's banter was witty yet realistic to her personality, and Rory's innocent nature really shone through. The plot was clean-cut, and the humor had me belly-laughing on more than one occasion.

To me, this review feels a little one-sided because I usually like to add in some constructive criticism. However, I read the story about an hour ago, and don't remember any specific grammatical or syntax errors. The only thing I could say off-hand is something you already mentioned in your notes, that the ending felt a tad rushed. If you'd like, I would gladly re-read it and see if I notice something simply for the sake of providing something, but as it is, I honestly feel as though it was near-perfect aside from that.

Again, it would be fabulous if you could write more fics within this continuity. I'll definitely be favoriting this story. Thank you.
K4RLY3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Favorite Rory story ever! And I liked the relationship you built between him and Santana, and you didn't make Santana someone else.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this is good
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really, really enjoyed this- and I quite liked the ending in actual fact. It was great!