Reviews for The Son's Silence and the Serpent's Secret
plutoplex chapter 41 . 7/23
Enjoying this fic. I particularly like how sensible Harry is about contacting a responsible adult. I'm very glad that you also manage to avoid the usual "Snape as father" trap of making Snape instantly warm and cuddly.
Rackshata chapter 41 . 7/22
Really great story I am really waiting for more chapters!
Crtrucks11 chapter 41 . 7/22
No! You left this at a great cliff hanger! I just found this story a week ago and it sucked me in from the beginning. As I finished this last chapter I literally shouted out "No!" Which made my bf look at me funny Can't wait for the next chapter!
NatNatWriter chapter 5 . 7/22
That sneak peak is cruel :'( Now I won't be able to stop reading! By the way, I was hooked from the first paragraph of this story, great job.
Daniel6 chapter 41 . 7/18
Enigma boy is back, just like cannon. And just like cannon, Fudge refuses to acknowledge the truth. So who sicced the Dementors on Harry? My vote goes to Dorky Dumbbitch.
DarkRavie chapter 41 . 7/18
the other witch chapter 40 . 7/16
I am really curious what Vold will do. If he's keeping a low profile like in canon, or if he acts - which is more in character for him in my opinion. Sirius should have more interacting with Harry, I suppose. I wonder about Draco, too, if he turns his back on his family (or maybe Lucius will kick him out for being gay). There's big potential in your story. I am really curious how you will play it.
the other witch chapter 31 . 7/15
I like your story very much. Harry not liking quiditch is just a cherry on the top :)
Causingwalnut chapter 36 . 7/5
I saw this pregnancy coming from the moment Zach said his wife didn't want to go to the ministry New Years party, haha. Great story! I'm really enjoying it so far.
Catcrazzed chapter 40 . 7/5
thx
shunshu chapter 40 . 7/4
hola! muy bueno me encanto espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Daniel6 chapter 40 . 7/4
I know what that means! Dementor! I suddenly got a very terrifying chill go up my spine. :O
DarkRavie chapter 40 . 7/4
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 6/27
Oooh! SUCH a good beginning! :D
Flying Chrissy chapter 39 . 6/21
Interesting update! Look forward to seeing just what happens next.