Reviews for The Son's Silence and the Serpent's Secret
azerty29 chapter 52 . 5/19
OMG it's amazing ! I loved it su much. I've read the beginning a while ago, and I just got back to it. I love it. Thank you
SkyeMoor chapter 52 . 5/15
This is an interesting spin on things... Severus Snape managing to keep everything back, except the fact that he'd had a son.
plutoplex chapter 52 . 5/12
Ooh! Loved the scene between Voldemort and Snape!
SkyeMoor chapter 27 . 5/11
Lol. thank you forge!
SkyeMoor chapter 17 . 5/11
Oh, poor bedraggled Sirius!
SkyeMoor chapter 14 . 5/11
S could... except there really weren't all that many teachers at Hogwarts. So, um, like twenty people tops, Harry!
Jostanos chapter 52 . 5/10
This story is a joy to read as always, Cheyla. :)
I am glad that you're back from your hiatus.

Please continue when you may. :)
SamerA Jay chapter 52 . 5/10
OMG YAY NEW CHAPTER!
Okay so WOW. Poor Harry. I am beginning to wonder if this version of him will begin to show his slytherin side a bit more. I think Severus took the shock quite well, though I hope he teaches harry even more and really shares that info with him. I feel it will become VERY important. Do the Davises know he’s a spy? Will Severus be able to comfort his son?
I would have liked to read more about the healer appointment. But I can’t wait for more! Thanks for writing again!
SkyeMoor chapter 7 . 5/10
Oh, I like that! Devious and sly, each and each alike!
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 5/10
... Okay, please don't DO that. Harry's been told that he's getting to meet his father first year. That shouldn't mean Sirius, because Sirius wasn't there.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 52 . 5/10
great interesting meeting
DarkRavie chapter 52 . 5/10
SamerA Jay chapter 51 . 5/1
I absolutely love this story, I know it’s been awhile since you’ve updated, but I would love to keep reading it. I’m wondering, if Harry might actually be gay or bisexual? Draco is and obviously has feelings for Harry, but I wonder if they would be returned. I can’t wait to read more, your writing is fantastic!
00 chapter 51 . 12/18/2017
Another dead story?
rose.collins832 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Is this going to be updated?