Reviews for The Son's Silence and the Serpent's Secret
Karen chapter 49 . 8/14
Very good so far. I sincerely hope that you are planning to update soon. Are you going to include Harry's dreams and Occlumanci (sp.) lessons with Snape? I couldn't help but notice that this is very different. Part of the reason that Harry was so involved in the action was to prepare him for what was going to happen in the end. I'm worried for him in this story, because he didn't get a lot of those previous experiences. I try to stay away from WIP and only read completed stories, but I couldn't pass up the summary on this story. Now I have to wait for an update.
hule chapter 49 . 7/24
Thank you for the update. Always too short *g*
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 7/24
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
jayswing96 chapter 49 . 7/24
So Garry can't see the thestrals?
Daniel6 chapter 49 . 7/23
Please tell me the toad will get her comeuppance sooner, rather than later.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 5/28
Interesting that Sirius knows the truth.
BlueWater5 chapter 21 . 5/28
I like how Draco and Harry are getting along. Hmm, another map ...
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 5/28
Interesting thoughts by Remus.
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 5/28
Nice battle against the basilisk.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 48 . 5/7
whelp, I do apologize for not commenting on at least my vein on each year though i would of though I of thought an over examination of the lot would be best.

I will say that it took a while for Severus to explain to Harry how he could have him as a father and yet look like James. I started to suspect after year four- mainly after the explanation of how homosexuals are seen to the wizarding world and Draco outing himself to Harry, that James and Severus were a couple. I also remembered the conversation between Sirius and the Slytherin about Snape having masochist tendencies, which left me puzzled at the time since i was assuming that He was romantically involved with Lily lol

over all I am enjoying Slytherin Harry and father Severus. I find all their hardships to be an interesting new take on the things that original Gryff cannon Harry dealt with.

I wish you Happy Writing and hope to see further updates from this story whenever you are able to do so. 8)
Dude1231 chapter 48 . 2/17
This is an amazing story. I love it and the story line is amazing. It is frustrating to watch the lack of relationship between Harry and Snape, but I have come to accept it as part of the story.
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 2/6
I like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter
Daniel6 chapter 48 . 2/6
I'm happy you brought back Hagrid. He's like the cool, yet unstable uncle of Hogwarts. "Go down to the basement to see if your uncle will blow up the house." Yeah. That kind!
Jostanos chapter 48 . 2/6
Apologies accepted, Cheyla. :)

That 'Horrid Woman' is going to do something so monumentally stupid that she, herself, may be 'expelled' not only from Hogwarts, but also her post as 'Undersecretary' and 'High Inquisitor'.
caseymcgee chapter 47 . 2/1
Hello.
Just fnished reading your story and wanted to check whether you were still continuing it or not as it hasn't been updated since october?

Really enjoyed what you have written so far :)