Reviews for The Son's Silence and the Serpent's Secret
xxkitkatxxo chapter 51 . 4/6
Love this story so much! Well done!
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 51 . 4/5
Well that's . . . depressing. I thought for sure that they would save him in time. :( But twist the story to your heart's content, that's what makes it wonderfully unique. I wonder, is Severus going to come by and give him a hug? Some comforting father presence? I can't wait to read how people find out about the Secret. Eventually. Maybe a hex that harms all those related to the target? Or a life-restoring potion that requires family blood? I can't help but stay up at night sometimes, thinking of all the possibilities. :)
DarkRavie chapter 51 . 4/5
BlueWater5 chapter 51 . 4/5
I assume it's not an ordinary compass, but if not it would have been nice if it had come with directions. Interesting twist with Arthur.
hule chapter 51 . 4/5
Cannot believe Season is gone ...
Always711 chapter 51 . 4/5
This story seems interesting! But please understand that I'm not a fan of in-progress fics so please don't take offence about the next question I'm going to ask. When will you finish this story? How many chapters are left?
Daniel6 chapter 51 . 4/4
Any particular reason you killed off Arthur?
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 50 . 2/20
lol, secret organizations and underground resistances are TOTALLY things that only happen in the movies! (Wink wink). And for some reason it's almost always with the relatively young generations; I wonder why?
DarkRavie chapter 50 . 2/19
BlueWater5 chapter 50 . 2/19
Loved a student's view of the Order.
Zalia chapter 49 . 9/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this story! Harry always seemed too intent on getting into trouble; it is good to see a tale about him being more sensible. :)
Karen chapter 49 . 8/14/2016
Very good so far. I sincerely hope that you are planning to update soon. Are you going to include Harry's dreams and Occlumanci (sp.) lessons with Snape? I couldn't help but notice that this is very different. Part of the reason that Harry was so involved in the action was to prepare him for what was going to happen in the end. I'm worried for him in this story, because he didn't get a lot of those previous experiences. I try to stay away from WIP and only read completed stories, but I couldn't pass up the summary on this story. Now I have to wait for an update.
hule chapter 49 . 7/24/2016
Thank you for the update. Always too short *g*
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 7/24/2016
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
jayswing96 chapter 49 . 7/24/2016
So Garry can't see the thestrals?