Reviews for Sing with The Caged Canary
Lorelei chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
I love your fanfic please update its so amazing
Toni chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Oh mer goodnesssss I can't even . ... . kejdkjhfjkbef I usually HATE Lucille x Eles since I'm more of a Spinal and Lucille gurl, but I think I'm starting to like this ._. by the way, how many of the books have you read?
Juri Judal chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
update! por favor! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Awww! I love you're writing! I love those cute moments between Lucille and Celes too... you have the characters down really well. I enjoyed reading this!
MillenniumKitten chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Excellent. Thank you, I shall return when you update.
MillenniumKitten chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I like the name of the town Century :3 it seems like something that would fit in the the actual manga.
MillenniumKitten chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I do hope that you continue this. I will review all three chapters no doubt because this is marvelous! -Bows low- In high hopes of seeing an update the next time that I get on the computer. My visits come days in between due to the fact that I do not have internet. Thank you for a wonderful chapter -walks off stage-
sephira-san chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Love it. This was really good. I'm in love with this series. Your story was so good.
Lita Snow chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Oooooh, I really like this! I think you've really got the characters down, I could see all of this really happening. The only thing I have trouble getting is Celes having large breasts. I know it works for your plot and explanations, but it just seems a little off to me. I can't imagine her growing into a big bust. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
bleeding scarlet blood chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
:O! I love this manga. it is my fav and when i saw it had a slot on the fanfic site, I freaked.

This story is amazing btw. maybe work to make the chapters longer and maybe consider getting a beta. this is like a uncut gem, needs some work but has potential to be beautiful :).