Reviews for Charlie Weasley and the Worst Morning Ever
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Aww.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
A very sad and sweet tale. That's the way of families. Bravo!
FoM
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Poor Charlie. It was a cute story.
top story chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I always like reading about Bill Charlie Percy Fred George Ron and Ginny childhood at the burrow
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
sooo incredibly precious!
mirroroferised chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love your stories! I was sad when the series ended but I like having more to read from the wizarding world! I even loved the ones about characters I don't particularly like, not saying names (*cough*cough*Bellatrix)! I also really like how you include after death scenes, especially between Fred, James and Lily when Harry and Ginny get married! I know you met get a lot of requests for different stories and stuff, but here I go anyway...

-More about Hermione's life outside of Hogwarts, e.g. what she did/said when she came home in the holidays and what happened when she went to get her parents from Australia (wooooo australian born and bred)
-About Charlie Weasley in Romania with Darya (like in 'Twelve days')
-James, Sirius, Remus and Wormtail, e.g. how the marauder's map was created and how it came to be confiscated in Mr Filch's office
-Life at the Burrow in general (before Ron was at Hogwarts and about growing up in a family of witches and wizards)
-Life at Hogwarts over different periods/eras (also when Harry, Ron and Hermoine weren't there in the 7th book)
-Stories about James and Lily (when they first met/last words etc.)
-More of Hagrid!
-Stories about Andromeda, Teddy, Remus and Tonks
-Cedric and Cho

Just though i'd tell you my favourites...

-Charlie Weasley and the Worst Morning Ever
-Howling Humdingers
-Symphony of War
-Shades of Life
-Late Night Out

Anyway, I love your writing and I hope you write more store soon!
xx
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww poor charlie :) i know how he feels :)
spectrumsings chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So sweet! Poor little Charlie.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Umm...yes, we'll. that was illegitimately the cutest thing I've ever read, ever. So sweet, so cute, loved the vocab. Gosh, adorable, really. Fav!
Late Bloomer 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww that was the cutest thing ever bless charlie that was so sweet
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw, I loved this. Little Charlie is so adorable; a lot of people forget about him, we really don't see much of him throughout the series, which is too bad, but this story... - I love him so much now! I mean, I loved him before -he's a Weasley, that's enough in itself- but now even more love! I must sound really hyper! XD :P Time to favourite! :D
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Omfg, so cute! Squee!
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www! XD Charlie is so cute! You just put a huge smile on my face ;)
Jordann chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hey! Despite the creepy name im a girl! And i think your story is so sweert! Awwwwwr xx
manic ayla chapter 1 . 7/15/2012