Reviews for New Kids in Town
wickedgrl123 chapter 8 . 12/4
Hi! I know it has been a while, but I really hope you plan on updating this! I love this story, and it is literally the only Charlie/OC story I could find. Grace is a good character, and I really love the love triangle type thing going on with her, Charlie, and John. I would love to see more of this and have Grace interact more with the Baker's and get close to the entire family. I loved how Grace helped Mark with his homework and how she defended Lorraine from those girls a while back. Also, I'd love to know what the heck is going on in Charlie's head! He was got to be conflicted about everything, especially because he does seem to get a little jealous where Grace is concerned, but it could just be protective instincts. In any case I hope you write more of this!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 8/6
i loved it! more please?!
Motionless 666 chapter 8 . 2/26
I love this story so much, I read it all today and I think you have an amazing this going with it. Grace and Charlie are so cure together. I really hope you update this anytime soon.
biddle29 chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I know you haven't updated in about 3 years, but I do really like this story so I really really hope you still decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
I know you havent updated for a long time but this story is really good, you should try to write a new chapter
THO12120445 chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT!
R.J.North chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story It has a very interesting flow and the characters are hilarious. I really like everyone, especially Grace. I really like her dynamic with Charlie...and I love how sweet she is with Mark! I know its been a while, but I do hope you continue this story.
MsMarvelGirl97 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Please finish this story please!
Tigerlilli123 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Please write more soon, this is really good :)
Dnicky01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Add more please for the first time there's a Charlie love story
ssooo chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
there's hardly a chance you'll even touch this any time soon or quite possibly in the future, but I love the available chapters so far! :)
Amazeballs96 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Please update! I want to see them get together and for her to interact with the family and if you got far enough you could go onto the second movie and have her go on holiday with them!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Okay May I first say thank you for writing this fix because I love cheaper by the dozen and to actually find a story with an oc, especially and amazing one has made my day. It's actually about the third Time I've read it so I was really hoping you were going to continue this fic sometime soon. Just thought I would say that bit it truley is brilliant :)