Reviews for New Kids in Town
biddle29 chapter 8 . 2h
I know you haven't updated in about 3 years, but I do really like this story so I really really hope you still decide to continue it!
I know you havent updated for a long time but this story is really good, you should try to write a new chapter
THO12120445 chapter 8 . 5/12
please update soon!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT!
R.J.North chapter 8 . 2/8
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story It has a very interesting flow and the characters are hilarious. I really like everyone, especially Grace. I really like her dynamic with Charlie...and I love how sweet she is with Mark! I know its been a while, but I do hope you continue this story.
MsMarvelGirl97 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Please finish this story please!
Tigerlilli123 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Please write more soon, this is really good :)
Dnicky01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Add more please for the first time there's a Charlie love story
ssooo chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
there's hardly a chance you'll even touch this any time soon or quite possibly in the future, but I love the available chapters so far! :)
Amazeballs96 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Please update! I want to see them get together and for her to interact with the family and if you got far enough you could go onto the second movie and have her go on holiday with them!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Okay May I first say thank you for writing this fix because I love cheaper by the dozen and to actually find a story with an oc, especially and amazing one has made my day. It's actually about the third Time I've read it so I was really hoping you were going to continue this fic sometime soon. Just thought I would say that bit it truley is brilliant :)
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Update please!
hockeychick19 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
update soon!
SparklingDust chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I was surfing for The Fog and Cheaper By The Dozen stories, good ones, and I stumbled upon your Charlie/OC one. I loved it immediately. I love Grace and your writing style is very simple and enjoyable. I like that you began including the other Bakers, such as Mark. And Charlie is so cute. Great job keeping him in character as he's not always the nicest to his family, and he gets angry.
To voice others, John definitely reminds me if The Breakfast Club's Bender. He's just a flirtier version. Was that on purpose?

I hate that I found this story so late. I know it's been over a year, but if you ever read this, you need to update! Stop torturing all your followers... It's definitely too good to not finish. Hoping for more eventually...