Reviews for New Kids in Town
Add more please for the first time there's a Charlie love story
ssooo chapter 8 . 5/14
there's hardly a chance you'll even touch this any time soon or quite possibly in the future, but I love the available chapters so far! :)
Amazeballs96 chapter 8 . 2/22
Please update! I want to see them get together and for her to interact with the family and if you got far enough you could go onto the second movie and have her go on holiday with them!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Okay May I first say thank you for writing this fix because I love cheaper by the dozen and to actually find a story with an oc, especially and amazing one has made my day. It's actually about the third Time I've read it so I was really hoping you were going to continue this fic sometime soon. Just thought I would say that bit it truley is brilliant :)
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Update please!
hockeychick19 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
update soon!
SparklingDust chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I was surfing for The Fog and Cheaper By The Dozen stories, good ones, and I stumbled upon your Charlie/OC one. I loved it immediately. I love Grace and your writing style is very simple and enjoyable. I like that you began including the other Bakers, such as Mark. And Charlie is so cute. Great job keeping him in character as he's not always the nicest to his family, and he gets angry.
To voice others, John definitely reminds me if The Breakfast Club's Bender. He's just a flirtier version. Was that on purpose?

I hate that I found this story so late. I know it's been over a year, but if you ever read this, you need to update! Stop torturing all your followers... It's definitely too good to not finish. Hoping for more eventually...
Gleemania123 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Please update soon love this story xx
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is absolutely amazing (Like your other stories!), and addicting...And Charlie BETTER end up with this girl, or I swear I'll punch you in the face...Have a nice day!
Bones98 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Please please pleeeeaaase update
Lilybookworm13 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I know it's been a year but please update. It's a really good story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Its been a year my friend. Please complete your story. Xx
musicluver246 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
great story so far.
PadfootCc chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I know I just wrote a review for Chapter 7 but I will say it again: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PadfootCc chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I love this story! Please, please, PLEASE update again soon!