Reviews for New Kids in Town
BlackVeilBridesLoverX3 chapter 8 . 4/5
it's been so long since you updated... not that long but whatever. However, I decided to follow your story just to be on the safe side because I enjoy your writing and this story!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 8 . 3/5
I really like this story, you're a good writer. Hope you continue this and update soon!
Please up date I'm obsessed
Casey-Maree chapter 8 . 2/3
Please continue!
kadee son 12345 chapter 8 . 1/5
update soon
Alexstarlight18 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Loving your character Grace! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soooooooon!
JainaZekk621 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Great story so far! I hope you decide to update this story soon. :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Ahhhh! You updated! It was just randomly that I was thinking, "Where did that Cheaper by the Dozen fic go?" Honestly it's been so long I forgot how many times I reviewed, I knew it was before I re-created another profile though. Thanks for not giving up!
karla chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
update pls! love this story
MysteryintheShadows chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that I am loving your story. Grace and her friends remind me of my friends and Charlie...Charlie is just perfect. I can't wait to see what's in store.
Ali chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
As far as I'm concerned, any update is a good update.
Light The Dark chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I just found this story and I just love it. Charlie and Grace are perfect for each other. Please update real soon because I am addicted to this story already.
alejavc07 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I dont care the wait as long as you keep writing :D
RellaRose100 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Best Charlie OC story ever
I am totally ship Chrace (CHarlie-gRACE)
I can't help but compare John to Bender from Breakfast Club is that intentional?
hogwartswonderland chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I don't know why but John reminds me of Bender from the breakfast club with his attitude and the way you described him. I really enjoyed this chapter. The last bit with. Lorraine. Was interesting. It was like she knew something Grace didn't. I cant wait for more!
-Megane