Reviews for Him, Her, and Problems
plz make more. PLZ
Excellent story. Love it. You should really continue to make more baka to test fanfictions.
kittylover195678 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Great job on the first chapter!
prithviraj.bhowmick.5 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
improve the emding a bit... U will make a good writer... :3
MercilessAngel2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Dude ur story is badass please I beg u continue it and make may more chapters with more akihisa and mizuki Ty nice story so far btw :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
The FFF is hilarious
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Well, it's too bad you're on hiatus. I think that this is a good story that is very similar to the actual thing. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
More :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
OOC! everyones to damn OOC! akihisa is too negative. himeji is not as shy and kouta talks too much.
Exorcist-Dono chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Haha! This was EPIC! I wonder where the FFF got a helicopter... Anyway! Please update soon! My TARDIS isn't working, and other than YT and Fanfiction, it's my only source of entertainment.
mikeyblitz21 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Loved the story! Hope in the next chapter, there'll be more conversations between Aki and Mizuki. :D

Can't wait for the next one. :)
Takagi Akito chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
cool! another writer in the same fandom from my country!
i'm still new at this Bakatest fandom so please look after me

your story is nice! i like it although i am an akixminami shipper.
(i don't really against akixhimeji though)

in this chapter (chapter 3), IMO, Minami's reaction towards Akihisa and Mizuki's arms locking is a little bit ooc...
she should be taking it more seriously since it involved her rival in love.
Like, beating Aki up really bad, then ran sadly.
But again, this is just an opinion! i'm still new in Bakatest!

lookin' forward to your next chapter!
albertoimana chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I believe that is called a cliffhanger.
Yoky2cool4u chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Please update fast! The funny thing is that I don't remember why I followed this story but, I read it anyway.
mikeyblitz21 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Nice story. Hope you update Chapter 3 as soon as you can, 'cause i wanna read this until the end.

I suddenly want to ship AkihisaxHimeji because of this. O.o