Reviews for Nazi Zombie Chickens
Mikallein chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I will admit, I was upset by the ending of LMI2 at first. But this...this was a real wake up call to me.

In the end, it doesn't matter what I as the reader want for Abby , or what Owen or Alveirez want for her. What matters is what ABBY wants for Abby. And she wanted to be from the pain and guilt and murder and blood...all of it.

Owen may not know that, and he never can for sure, but I do, some how I just know he was right. That this was the right path. And I also know that Alveirez was right for keeping Owen alive,to "carry her burden". Aby may have wanted to die,but she wanted nothing but life and happiness for Owen. He honors her and carries her burden by continuing to live. And I think that's beautiful.
DCGM chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
...Boc Boc Boark Omch Slurp Crunch Screeee Boosh?

It was a lovely job, and somebody had to do it. E&O/A&O *are* angels any way you look at it, whether human, light, dark or all three. Some of those Old Testament angels killed whole cities and tribes in a night, we are told, and there seems little doubt that our human morality cannot be imposed on eternity...sweet heartbreaking LTROI was Sympathy for the Vampire in a much darker sense than Twilight, no vegetarianism there!

I rest my expensively-tooled case.
The Drax chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was therapeutic after the melancholic and depressing ending to Let Me In 2. I enjoyed this a great deal and reminded me that they are fictional characters after all and a non-canon fan-fic can brighten your day!

This is the kind of self-awareness that TV shows like Stargate SG-1 were known for in parody episodes like "Wormhole X-Treme" and "200". As soon as I read "spandex and leather supersuits", I thought "It's Hit-Girl with fangs!"

It's an interesting notion if Abby ever entertained the idea of using her vampire powers to become a crime-fighter. Owen sure did when thought she could definitely beat Spider-Man. She certainly had plenty of opportunities to become a vigilante in New York! I guess her mind just never worked that way.

Now onto The Holy Grail.
Nick chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I am not sure how I feel about this story. Its funny and gives a twist to the whole story, but the fact that it gives such a twist is also something I don't like about it. It's too far off from the regular story line. I really enjoyed Let Me In 2, but I am not a fan of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Damn, perfect. 95% of fanfiction melted in one firing. Reckon the slag not worth keeping
Blazen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh, wow! I thought it was a crackfic at first, until it turned intro something completely different. Now, I always thought that making characters OOC without good reason (i.e. AU with different upbringing) is stupid, but now you made me think it's cruel. While I know fictional characters are not real, it's still not right to abuse them.

Although, to be fair, writers themselves make their characters OOC to serve some plot-point. That's why it's so hard to write good fanfiction when canon itself is flawed.

As I said before in a different review, Abby and Owen could be happy if some plot-device is introduced that can cure Abby, and considering Lindqvist's vampires are not mystical, but biological I think it is possible.

P.S. Lines about animal vs human mentality are very good also.
Rocker9514 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was such a funny read. Loved the way you morphed it back to Let Me In 2. It was really funny the way they broke the fourth wall and the whole way they portray them in other fics. Loved it.
omega-z man chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Mecha74 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hmmm...somehow I can't help but feel that this was partially directed at me. XD

But this was nonetheless a hysterical read, and very poignant at the end when things reverted to their natural state.
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is the BEST parody of the sueing and action packing into fanfictions of movies that have little to none of that. Sadly, there was a story written by an extreme conservative democrat calling himself "Lowrider10" that did most of the things you parody AND THEN SOME. He had them turn into wolves, had Abby turned into a stepford slut , he had them shoot lazers and freeze attacks and chi power after calling it out like anime characters, and then he Mary sued them until it was only the names that they had in common with Abby and Owen. Oh, and how did he start his chapters? "Republicans suck!" I hated that bastard. But, even after I went PSTD on you, I have to say, great parody! It really lightened my DSS.
DavidZahir chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Clever. Very, very clever.
forcedInduction chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That's the best send-up of Mary-Sueism I've ever read. You forgot the product placement, though. Shouldn't they have His and Hers Kawasaki Ninjas or a couple of Hayabusas? At least there was a happy ending.
Makokam chapter 1 . 12/23/2011

Hitting the eggnog a little hard/early are we?