Reviews for Grace's Tale
Awwwww
UmbrasLupas chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
i want more
XxWallflowerxX chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Update soon! Been anxiously awaiting your next chapter! :)
UmbrasLupas chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
i want more i want more i want more i want more
Mistyfur of ThunderClan chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
It was so not updated by the 16 its like been 4 months ago but is the baby Nicos?
crazy girl609 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Hey can I please know what's going to happen with nico and thaila. Please update soooooon
StellBell-Thals chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Awe! I love this chapter! ) please write more this is an amazing story! XD
fdfjdjlf chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This is rushed. I know you know that, but I need to point that out because that's the core of the problem here. Your idea is good. It can go far. However you need to be considerate of actual rape victims and decide how you want Thalia to really react to this. Is she going to trust no one with touching her, or is she going to crave the right sexual feelings and get, so to speak, a "f**k buddy" or maybe even more than one. Either way rape is a life changing tragedy and she can't just act normal- especially with contact with others, interaction in general, and trust. I won't go into the abortion thing right now, because it's a personal belief, but just know that that's one of the bad points in this chapter for me.

I do like that you mentioned Nico's ability to feel more than one soul in her and that's how he knew. That's believable. I also think that him taking care of the baby with her will be a good storyline.

I hope you take what I've said into consideration and I would love to help in any way if I can. Good luck and I look forward to the next chapter.
ThaliaDiAngelo chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
awwww

update soon please :D
Thalico-freak-99-Hecatejewel chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
COOL STORY UPDATE
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
... UPDATE! Please write more I wanna know what happens! Oh my gods is he pregnant? AHHHHHHHHHH! Lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
God this is gross! Do you know how many people get rapped every year and you put it as if it were nothing! You're sick!
XxWallflowerxX chapter 2 . 2/6/2012