Reviews for A Lot of Work to Do
LFVoy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oo! Bounce! I found new TnT fic on Christmas Eve.

Seriously, I like this one - and actually, while I'm usually not at all ashamed to admit to being a human with human impulses (i.e., I don't get upset about NC-17) I find that I like this version better than the one in the Decon Chamber. The scene really is about "coming home" in a very emotional way, and you've done a great job capturing that. It's a beautifully quiet moment that fits right in with what we did get to see on screen.
entallat chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This line made me laugh out loud: "It was like reading a filing cabinet full of field notes from the most obsessive-compulsive anthropologist of all time."

LOL. Nice.
Putaro chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I reviewed the full version over at TriS as well, but you can never have too many reviews and it fits for the shorter version here as well:

Every man involved with a woman is looking for the owner's manual! Welcome to the club Trip!

I wish they had done something like this in the show. The dinner scene would have been simply hilarious.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yay! Wonderful, sweet story. (Now I must run off and read the full version. *wicked laugh*)
Moichino chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very nice :) Merry Xmas Alelou!
Sedri chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awww! Thanks so much, that was lovely. And hurrah for them FINALLY getting this straight.
MP - Mary Contrary chapter 1 . 12/22/2011

Just, sigh.

Reanok chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Alelou this is a wonderful Bound Holiday 's nice to see Trip&T'pol have a nice romantic evening together and that they're happy is an added bonus:}. I like this story alot.I always look forward to seeing you post new Enterprise stories .