Reviews for Too Cold for Man and Beast
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is a very interesting AU. It could even work that they are our Sam and DEan who were separated when their mother was killed and John thought the baby was demon spawn because Azazel came to get him and let Mary's dad take the baby.
me myself and I chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was amazing!

Though I would love to read more of this constellation under other circumstances!

Maybe them all meeting again and Sam helping Bobby and Dean out?

anyway ... this story was just great!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
omg... love it yay they save him... soo happy..
Tekten50X chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was amazing, seriously! I loved the concept and I think that this could def. be a multi chap. fic even though it's meant to be a one shot. I would def. read more of this fic...you could have dean and bobby save sam from something supernatural but jess dies...omg that would be great, haha. I sound craaazy, and maybe i am but i just wanted you to know how great this was, you are a fantastic writer.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Thirty below including windchill? Thats nothing. Try forty below with windchill pushing it down to fifty five...now thats cold. Gotta love Saskatchewan!

Haha anyway, besides that, this story was epic. I love hypothermic Sam, and I love it when someone makes Dean snuggle with him. And I just love Bobby in general. Well done!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Interesting story.

I love AU's because they never become outdated and are always a pleasure to re-read.

This story calls out for other chapters but that's up to you and your muse.:-)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Good story, like that you brought Bones in.