Reviews for Comfort
Skippy chapter 6 . 8/20
Alfred really is the best looking.
Kinda creepy that he knows EVERYTHING...
I’m fine with both my parents being idiots.
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 3/6
I love how crafty Alfred is, he's always amusing. It's about time Bruce figured out that poor Dick needs help when he's injured.
I love this chapter but unfortunately I have no constructive criticism for you Jack.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
That chapter was awesome. Houdini!Bruce for the win! Reminded me of some captioning in...I think it was Batman R.I.P.? Something about being able to escape any death trap a villain could invent? I think it was connected to him bench-pressing himself out of his own grave, or something like that. The story, if I remember correctly, was really weird, but that comment was great. And your story reminded me of it, so good job!

And Bruce's rebuke of Dick being annoyed that he'd been left out of the death-trap evening was funny; I can definitely see B going all no-nonsense quit-being-a-testy-hormonal-teenage I've-trained-you-better-than-that-Robin on Dick. Besides, he just escaped a death-trap and needs to sleep ;).

Keep writing; I always look forward to your updates!

Blessings,
Sophia
Pixie07 chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
I loved this chapter
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 8 . 4/24/2017
Wonderful as usual! I enjoyed the action and it is always fascinating to watch Bruce think his way out of situations. I'm hoping you have a couple more chapters under your belt before you disappear again. Even more so, I'm hoping the have plenty of Dick Grayson (as himself or Robin) in them! Love their relationship and cannot get enough if it. I was very excited to get the notification that you had something new out.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I realised that you always write interactions between Bruce and only one of his boys. Any particular reason? Because i would love to see something happening between the batboys in your fics :)
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
LOL, Loved this. Dick taking the spotlight like that was awesome. Then tricking Bruce into making a speech. That was cool.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Cute! I'm impressed with the patience you give Bruce when Dick or Robin go "rogue" as it were. You asked once to point out any mistakes, and there aren't many. Truthfully, some might not consider this that big of a deal but it might make transitioning from one scene to the next a little easier . . .

Add a line between the scene with Batman and Robin concluding the evening and their conversation inside of the Batmobile on their way home. It is a more relaxed situation and is now going into actions, questions and motivations on the occupants part - a good place to separate from the actual business end of the evening.

Add a line between that conversation and the next morning, and again between Dick's workout and Saturday evening. One, too, could go between the announcement of driving the Porsche home and the last conversation they have as they arrive there.

Only other thing I noted, although not more than once here, it happened a few times in "Heat" . . . Remember to place a comma between the dialogue and use of a person's name. That isn't clear without an example, so - "Big guy's got a point Eddie: you're going to jail either way . . ." There needs to be a comma between 'point' and 'Eddie'. Double check "Heat" for that. ;D

I'm just so excited there is more to read! Yay! On to the next story, "Robin"! You've made my day!
nerdsandnutella chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Your writing style continues to amaze and inspire me. Absolutely fantastic work. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Pixie07 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
I love it
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
I love this one! Besides being about my absolute favorite character in the world, Dick Grayson (yes, I'll keep mentioning him), it was fun, amusing, and just the right amount of fluff at the end. I love the "guy-time". There is never enough of Bruce and Dick behind the masks for me. As awesome as they are as Batman and Robin, I love in each of them the whole person, and I love how you can make them seem so tough and so sweet at the same time. Keep up the good work!

Btw, I am really thrilled with this roll you seem to be on: Posting a new chapter every two or three days! This is the most I've had to read for a long while. Thank you for continuing to write!
The BatThing chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
A good read :)
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
D'aww, very cute, very well written, and with the right amount of fluff. I do agree that Dick would still be quite affectionate even at 15. I always enjoy the humor in your stories; you have some great one-liners-"you know, you're kind of embarrassing for a dad..."
Pixie07 chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Very lovely story and the amount of fluff is just right
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Wow...hashtag big vocabulary! An pretty well in character! Sweetness!