Reviews for King of Blades Tricolor Swords
Sakura 3 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Is this a 3 Saber pairing if not please don't go with Rin I hate so much, go with Sakura with Fail(Alter) Shirou can save Sakura.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Alter not "Fail"
Saber Alter'Fail chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I'm not really good at reviewing so this may be the last time I do, it's just not "me" to write reviews or comment on youtube, I just like to be the quiet viewer/reader and I suck at reviewing too so that doesn't really help.

Well if you looked up the end on the wiki, didn't even know there was one going to check that out soon, but didn't really see the ending for yourself. So uh it'd be much appreciated if you'd watch this watch?vznmECWz-8MI as it's all in one video. You don't really have to watch it all or even most of it, but the conversation with Saber may help, as the videos says it starts at 10:50. If you don't want that the fight is pretty epic so that would be at 20:50. Saber's thoughts after the battle start around 26:42 and it is the part as to why I asked, if it's based on that or if it's possible you could base it on that, because getting summoned by Shirou again, may be why she acts "nice" around him, although I kind of support the thoughts that unlike some people apparently said Alter is a Kuudere. HA may help with confirming or denying it, but I cannot read Japanese. The Tiger Dojo, 28:37, just sums up my thoughts about this "bad/dead end", which is titled "End", and why this is simply an End rather than something negative aka Bad or Dead.

So my thoughts were that she's just guilty, now that she's been summoned by him after that happened, I mean theoretically she shouldn't have been summoned at all, so I'd like to think she's been summoned right after she healed and is just happy that Shirou is there. And well during and after the battle she had no feelings, but now he's not an enemy anymore so they surface and I just like the thought of that.

Also I don't really think alter is all that bloodthirsty and really not much is known about her anyways. But she's Saber after all even corrupted I cannot think she'd be a terrible person, which that ending shows, cold maybe (which is why maybe kuudere), but not horrible or anything. I mean she complimented him!

Thanks for the quick update and I look forward to more, although I sadly cannot read this chapter yet as I am busy and will do so in two days sorry about that, but you have my full support... Cause Alter 3. Maybe hopefully you can incorporate that somehow, if not then it's fine, because she's was so cute in the first chapter and so supportive makes me want to give her a hug and tell her she's not a failure. Have a nice day and I'll get to this as soon possible, I can't even wait really, but I just wanted to know if you read my review, which makes me happy so thanks for that and... Eh I'll just stop here or I'll ramble more. Godspeed with this story. Cannot stop typing random stuff . sorry. Seiba 4tw. Also read A very dere christmas by arashi leonheart it's so cute.
Ex10 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
oh I get what was happening now. These are different forms of arthuria i think because at first I thought you were doing joan of the ark, Nero from fate/extra, and regular saber because people have said they all look the same. That would make an awesome story but this ones cool also.
JD chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Update real soon please
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
ice start, I won't say more until I see some more, however I agree to that this idea needs a serious stroy instead of a one-shot.
skyh1gh chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
really promising and something original for a change of pace.

great work :)
maximorph1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this is made of so much win

please continue
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I guess I will follow this, since the other fic with 4 sabers is on hiatus. Oh, and just a small complaint, I think Saber Alter fidgeting and blushing in embarrassment should be given to Saber Lily instead, as Lily is supposed to emphasise the girlish aspects and personality of Saber and well, Alter is deadpan and sadistic.
DHWGDragonblade chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this is a realy good story so far, and funny too.

but i wonder while all 3 have the barrier of the windking
Saber Alter chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Eh if you read the reviews the one with the name Fail was supposed to be "Fail" with the quotation marks, but apparently that's not how it works. Just so you don't skip it because you think I thought the story was a failure, as I really like it so far. I more meant it as well a topic I guess as to what I wanted to discuss.
Fail chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hello first of all I really like this story so far, considering Alters name, I had to think of Sparks Liner High, if it doesn't interfere with your plans it'd be great to use that ending for her. I really like that ending, because it's not a dead or bad end, but an end in itself so I'd like to call it my favorite ending of Heaven's Feel.

That ending is the reason why I think she chose "Fail" rather than Alter. So yeah if it's possible please let it be that I'll look forward to more updates of that.

Also I'd rather not have you regret anything, makes me afraid of it going on hitaus or something equally horrible.

Last but not least I think the color is called "Azure", so you're missing the E of it, unless you had plans and did that on purpose then I apologize.

Hope to see more from you soon. Also Alter is too cute.
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I... I love it! I absolutely love it! You're interpretation of Sabers is great.

Update soon!
SKYS chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is brilliant! Tho Fail is a strange name.
CatathonicNinja chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Sounds good so far :), I'm just surprised by black saber's name - usually I heard her name's Alter.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »