Reviews for King of Blades Tricolor Swords
fbiuzz chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
HOLY! SHIT! Didn't know Archer can due that! Though it make sense...He is the Sheathe of all swords.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I believe you should read over your chapters- there are a few places where 'flee' should be 'flees', and places where you mix past and present tense.
It's a good story, but seems like a rough draft.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Holy shit, poor Archer... Oh crap that's Rin's arm!
*seething anger* CAAAAASSTEEEEEEERRR!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the scene with Archer explaining sex. Christ, half this chapter was an omake!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
What... what the hell happened here? What the hell could have... Oh no...
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh hell, Saber Lily, Saber Alter and ordinary Saber...

Christ, that means the threesome in the Einzbern forest is gonna be a... *NOSEBLEED EXPLOSION*
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
What caught my eyes are the endless barrage of Cliffhangers. They just keep people hooked. Keep up the good work mon ami. Au revoir.
addikhabbo chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Intriguing.
addikhabbo chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
The scenes are awesome.
addikhabbo chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this chapter. Frankly, don't over do the angst.
DPSS chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Just finished marathoning this thing. It's a really good story, I like the you mix humor and plot together. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time so please, do so.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Wow, this story is just... Wow. Your story is incredible I could not stop reading, it's a little sad about what happened to Fuyuki city but it added in an incredible addition to the plot. I love this story and I look forward to your next update.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This...crusade against Shirou had me dying from laughter. Thank you.
Littica Marek chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Not bad but im out here, it's consistently a little too silly for my tastes
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013