Reviews for King of Blades Tricolor Swords
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Holy shit, poor Archer... Oh crap that's Rin's arm!
*seething anger* CAAAAASSTEEEEEEERRR!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the scene with Archer explaining sex. Christ, half this chapter was an omake!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
What... what the hell happened here? What the hell could have... Oh no...
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh hell, Saber Lily, Saber Alter and ordinary Saber...

Christ, that means the threesome in the Einzbern forest is gonna be a... *NOSEBLEED EXPLOSION*
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
What caught my eyes are the endless barrage of Cliffhangers. They just keep people hooked. Keep up the good work mon ami. Au revoir.
addikhabbo chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Intriguing.
addikhabbo chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
The scenes are awesome.
addikhabbo chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this chapter. Frankly, don't over do the angst.
DPSS chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Just finished marathoning this thing. It's a really good story, I like the you mix humor and plot together. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time so please, do so.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Wow, this story is just... Wow. Your story is incredible I could not stop reading, it's a little sad about what happened to Fuyuki city but it added in an incredible addition to the plot. I love this story and I look forward to your next update.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This...crusade against Shirou had me dying from laughter. Thank you.
Littica Marek chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Not bad but im out here, it's consistently a little too silly for my tastes
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter!
Zaralann chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Nice chapter!
illuminios chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Did anyone tell you that you use the word "euphemism" incorrectly? You should use "understatement" instead of it. Seriously, check it yourself.
Other than that, story goes very nicely. The seriousness is a strong advantage before other fics. Keep up the good work!
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »