Reviews for King of Blades Tricolor Swords
illuminios chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
How much did Shirou's summoning weaken Sabers? Considering this fight, they should be nearly (or even worse) as weak as Saber from fate/stay night (I'm taking into account your words about ending prana(TRIPLE reserve) - and none of them even used phantasm!). Which is, like, 4 times weaker than in fate/zero!
Yeah, Shirou's chances are sli-im! Well, it's still better than canon... probably...
FreeWeirdGal chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Poor Archer. He just suffers no matter what. What happened to Rin, though? Not to mention all of the other main characters who haven't showed up for chapters!
kenegi chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
A true representative of a sword indeed.
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
You made a copy of a paragraph with the part where Azur saying that Shirou shouldn't fight and why they should trust Archer and in the servant stat sheet for Fail's prana burst, it is ranked B but is a copy of Azur's Prana burst which is A rank. BTW shouldn't Archer be able to trace a copy of his bow or is he going to use his other one? Considering that the bow of blades is his second best bow
kenegi chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
The Japanese practice sword is spelt as boken and I'm sure Shirou's eyes are amber colored... OK its gold-brown but amber sounds nicer though.
UNTensaZangetsu chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
This was the best chapter of the story yet.

The battle between Assassin and Lily was really interesting. It really shows how similar Lily and Shirou are in personality and in using self-destructive, reckless, suicidal fighting styles.

The battle with the dragon was really great. It was pretty impressive how powerful the dragon was and how you showed the difference between a phantasmal dragon and a monstrous dragon. I wonder how powerful a divine dragon would be? How would a divine dragon compare to things like gods, primordial demons, Primate Murder, or the True Ancestors?

My favorite part was the reveal of Archer’s abilities at the end. It was extremely original and I have never seen that ability done before, but it fits so well and makes sense for him to have. I wonder when Shirou will gain that ability. Does Archer’s ability that no blade can harm him also apply to Ea? It was born before the appearance of the concept that the world calls a "sword", so it is not something that can truly be called a sword or have the shape of any known blade, yet at the same time it is still considered a sword so it might also work.

The twist with Caster gaining control of Archer was pretty surprising. Mainly because I was expecting her to use Rule Breaker, not cut off Rin’s arm. I really hope Rin is still alive.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you will be able to update soon.
SilverIceRing chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Wow. I know I read this story quite a while ago, but I didn't know if it would ever be updated. And I gotta say, I'm pretty glad it did.

Still... That was a heck of a long chapter. And it was awesome. Too awesome. Especially the end there. You had already shown a slight twist previously as to how Shirou handles swords (when he put them inside himself), but this is even beyond that. To think he is actually impervious to swords... Caster struck gold.

Can't wait for more. Update again soon!
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
this devolved to senselessness. I liked it regardless.
maximorph1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
you realize he could just stab himself with Rule Breaker, which I know he can Trace, and break free.

Unless he's pulling out an UBW gambit
DemonRaily chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Holly fuuuck!
At at least few times I thought that the all where dead for real. The chapter was so full of misery and defeat that it is almost horrifying.
That trice damned dragon was something that Gilgamesh and Enkidu(real ones not servants) would have needed to tag-teem for an entire week to beat and only without the extra prana from the dead people for the beast. It was like fighting three berserkers on drugs. Killing divine beasts is not unheard of, but that dragon was cheating as hell.

After this Shirou at least deserves a threesome if not a foursome as compensation, you made him suffer more than any other author I know in a single chapter, and that says something.

Well now the Archer problem, as no sword can hurt him it's time to find some friends with spears or hammers or axes or spaceships or magic horses.
But Rin losing an arm, well I did not expect that at all, well at least Caster did not try to use that good old stab with rulebreaker and steal servant ploy and decided to use the easier and more profitable variant of saying "fųck it" and just cutting the hand off.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome chapter, and merry Christmas to you.
sagitarius chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Do you mind if I use the premise of this story for my own work? It's really interested me and I want to see if I can make it work. I'll give credit where it's due, of course, so if it goes well, then it might bring more people to read this as well.
Raj8 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
This was an amazing chapter you have one of my favorite characterizations of EMIYA. I absolutely loved all the parts in it. I really want them to find out his true identity.
ImmortalSheep chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Great Chapter
Giral chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Okay, this is different. New skill for our favorite counter guardian, a blob of gem dust, a freaking prana eating phantasmal dragon, and a slimiballymess of parallel continuities no explained yet.

Funny enough another fanfic "nerves damage" take the concept of multiples saber since the last update and even the fight between assassin and Lily was used. It even had Lily defeating tsubame gaeshi in a similar manner.

I am awaiting that deep a profound conversation that Azure promise in the next chapter. Hopefully no after half a year like this chapter. Keep up the good word and happy holidays.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
In 'the path of the king' I like caster but this caster I loathe her.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »