Reviews for The Best Thing Out There
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I've always liked your poems :) I think this one's sweet, and adorable. I'm happy that they got together in the end :D
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw... Sweet!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my, Mew. You have no idea how much this means to me right now. I've missed you so much!

Okay, so not only is it Lily/Teddy, but it's angsty breaking-up of Teddy/Victoire which I am a sucker for, I must confess. I love everything from the nickname to the Teddy Remus Potter. I can really see Lily as being the sort to put her foot down and refuse to use his name!

You write so beautifully, Mew. I really got lost in your words and descriptions and pictures. Your Lily is so vivid and alive and jfnndksdm, I could sit here and sob onto my keyboard all night, I really could.

Thank you so much. For your talent and your kind words and your wonderful writing. I love you!
lowi chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was BEAUTIFUL, mew! I loved it to bits and pieces, you nailed that little something that just makes me LOVE lilyteddy. &hearts

Dilly-Lily? That's such an amazing nickname, and a refreshing change from all the Lily-flowers, you know? ;)

"She watches

O

. H"

And that was just mindblowingly beautiful. :3

Gorgeous, mew!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww - loves LilTed - I'm glad they got there in the end.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It's been a while since I've read a Lilted...you made me remember why I love this couple so much. Great job, mew!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was so cool! I love how it is written, and it has a great story. :D