Reviews for Thanks for Caring
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
PLEASE! UPDATE!
Lucine92 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed your story, and the way you concluded it in this chapter. :) At first it was pretty weird for me to imagine Adam as a father, as I never thought of his character that way, but you made his relationship with Demitra so lovely and cute that it actually made me feel jelous for her. :D You made it so clear in the story how much they love each other that, at the end, I had no problems with imagining Adam as a father anymore. :) So when you will update this story with the new chapters (and I really hope you will), I'll surely be here to read it :)
Lucine92 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Now I'm really looking forward to how you will continue this story :D Been following it since the beginning, but now I am very excited about the next chapter. Can't wait for it, please write it as quickly as possible :D
Great work so far! :)
LadydemolatronTheDarkusLady12 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
And Finally an new chapter from you. I been following this tory too and I been almost thinking that it gotten hiatus. But good work to see new one and continue story :)
rhielect chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is great... I love how you used the location and Adam's 'status update' kinda thing... That's really neat. I've got a really rough draft of a story I'm working on posted right now and I think I could learn a thing or two from you.

If you wanna read it, I'd love to hear your advice. Definitely going to follow this story. :)))
LadydemolatronTheDarkusLady12 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Keep up with your work :), Yours fanfics are great too :)
oldwolf chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Glad to see the story continued. The characterizations are good and the plot's starting to look interesting. There's a couple points of word confusion but other than that, things are looking good.
LadydemolatronTheDarkusLady12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Again great chapter. Keep it up :). How do you rate mine newnest fic what I posted not so long ago ?
TheYukiii chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This is a very sweet story. I wish you would make it longer. There is so much potential in it. :) Thanks for writing it.
MetalLearner chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I caught this fanfic whilst rediscovering Deus Ex-Human Revolution & how each time I played it I chose Sarif's Ending as I belive in humanity's key point in no matter what technology is introduced & the inveitabliity of the problems it can cause.. humanity can learn from such mistakes & to make such a technology safer... this is what summed it up with the first part of the story with Sarif's sincere apologies to Jenson & how he SHOULD'VE had his consent before the augmentations were applied...

I just wish to see this sort of thing in some more post-cyberpunk fiction in the future & to see it here is a good start! Kudos to you :)

I hope to see how this fiction works out