Reviews for How did I miss my little boy growing up!
Elly.C chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww too bad cause I really like Seb :( I'm weird like that xD
seheronelves chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aah well, screw Sebastian. Anyway... I love this story and you did an amazing job with it :)
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review this! TTATT But right now I have a bit of time before my class starts so onward! XD lmao I keep loving the part where you put Burt's thoughts in parenthesis XDDD They're hilarious! lolz "Burt knew his son was going to do his best to prevent him from meeting this boy so he stationed himself behind their front door 15 minutes to 7" XDDD I can totally see that happening w Oh mai, Puck is bi? Though I can't say I'm surprised xD "Okay, he was going to stop thinking about boys touching his son now" ROFL Ahhh, somehow a typical Sebastian intro...I can actually see him trying to do that on a date...And Burt glaring daggers at him XDD lolol Burt's fatherly intuition! xD Aaaww...A little sentimental BurtXElizabeth moment/memory u.u So sweet...Only to be ruined by Sebastian and his inability to not molest Kurt, even in front of his own house XDD "Burt sighed, he really did not want his little boy to grow up" There, there Burt...You can rest assured knowing that your son is in good hands! ...Well, I don't know bout Sebastian for that one XDD lol Weeesssss...You suckup you w lol Jk, jk! Such a polite gentleman he is! I can definitely see Wes doing that, informing Burt ahead of time of his plans. lolol Burt's starting to get the big picture now XD And that dinner...Electricity! The sparks! And I'm not talking about the good kind either XD Oh Sebastian, you sex-craved Warbler...And to be caught by Burt XDDD I can imagine how pissed he was lolz And glares from Wes and Puck! I have to say, I was not expecting the ending to be like though I'm not complaining x3 Sebastian getting kicked out was actually kind of nice as sad as that sounds...I just can't really see a lasting relationship between him and Kurt. Besides, Kurt has Wes! (and Puck in this fic XD) I'm surprised Burt didn't scold Kurt for swearing XD I think how you ended it was nice, nothing wrong with the ending. Anyways, this fic was awesome! I kept lmaoing at most of the parts XD So funny! Awesome job on the fic! I think you pulled off the pairing very well!