Reviews for Blue Footie Pajamas
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 3/22
This was cute, and I really loved it. Who would have known I would enjoy this kind even though I despise my father? Oh wow...I blame it on you. You're just to damn good at writing. Though I suppose that is a very good thing.

Love your oneshot,
Firediva0
Nightscurse chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I have found that some kinks that bothered me before don't now...mainly because of awesome writers ;3
TheEmprissOfHell chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
awww thats cute i can actually picture a little harry in blue footie pajamas sucking his thumb
Thatsallwegot chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
That was so sinful and dirty but still very fucking hot! Nice job. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
;oved it thanks
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
loved it thanks
SR chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
At the last half of this chapter (2) you accidentally wrote 'she' when describing Severus, just thought I'd mention it. Other than that, I thoroughly loved this story and their 'play' and I wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.
SeverusSnapePrincess10 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Awwwwwwwww!That was absolutely an adorable chapter_Great job and Happy Christmas or holiday.

Love SeverusSnapePrincess10:)
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
YAY

pervy snarry goodness, in time for the holidays too!

I was imagining Harry saying the daddy part, I burst out laughing and my cousin looked up from her macaroni salad with a weird expression! :D

You are good!

Cy-Scy

Happy Holidays!
Tlcatlady chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Just as much fun as the first one. TLC
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
so sweet, kinky but sweet, and very inspiring, could i draw a picture for this and post it on deviart?
Mikado Tora chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I like the story but I would like to point out that there are several places where you called Severus a "she" but overall not bad
The Blind Apprentice chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Yeah, I see what you mean, it is a bit too weird for me but are there any other stories I could read- perhaps its just my response to this one.

Very well written and interesting to read

Thanks for posting,

TBA
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
*turns ac on due to extreme hotness of story* - nuff said :)
DTDY chapter 2 . 12/23/2011