Reviews for Cups Full of Wishes
jterry453 chapter 6 . 3/16
Absolutely beautiful story! I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing!
Nikki1219 chapter 2 . 1/7
This is the sweetest story EVER!
This was the sweetest story, little lily was very bossy, but she had good intentions...
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
This chapter was achingly sweet and heartbreaking and once again sweet. Eight days would feel like an eternity when facing such sweet, tender and loving girls.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a great start and such a sweet wish.
evilnat chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Such a sweet little story. I really enjoyed it.
boopgirl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely loved it!
luvyateamedward chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Great story! I loved the way you wrote it and your characters.
debslmac chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Loved this story :)
MyEdwardJacob chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read! Lily just sky rocketed up to KitsuShel's Jack! My heart was moved! Thank you for sharing this piece of art!
crackupmonkey chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Beautiful story!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
His proposal was just, gah! Lily's permit was something else. I wasn't expecting that, but I was so glad it was there. Bella not understanding Edward being cold and her understanding later. I love that they chose simple, small and soon. My husband did that to me, told me in June he wanted to get married in September . . . we did the same, over twenty years ago. Such a perfect ending to such a wonderful tale. You give magnificent beauty to words. I loved this story from the start to the finish. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us here in the fandom. Your imagination is very appreciated.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I adored this chapter. Her removal of her ring, put into Lily's beautiful words, was magical. Making room, for a forever hug. His idea to ask Lily to marry him instead of Bella has to be, the single most adorably perfect thing, I've EVER read in this fandom. I loved the idea. Bella just adored the idea. Wait until Grandpa hears this . . . he's going to think it is wonderful too. Not going the traditional route of asking the father, makes absolute sense in this situation. Their taco preparation was so flipping cute. The worry he had with her and the cheese. Her elated ent over accomplishing her task. How proud she was that she made him proud. I love this child. I can't express how much I love this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
His gifts to Lily were so precious. Knowing she loves the color yellow and getting the miniature roses, so thoughtful. The bracelet, and her complete understanding, that it's not a toy. She's so very smart. She's completely wrapped him around her finger, in the best possible way. That was just so heartwarming of him to do for her. Then the magical exchange between Bella and Edward later. Their words to each other, sigh. His gorgeous gifts to and for her. The physical and metaphorical heart, he offered and she accepted to wear proudly. Tenderly. The PJ's and their symbolism . . . and the 'choice' that went with them. So beautiful. Them waking in each others arm, and how much you can feel that they'd wanted that for so long. I'm thinking they will move in to his house eventually. The love he has for both of them, and them for him . . . just delicious.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Your words are once again just beautifully painting pictures in my brain. This story, the love, it's palpable through the words. The puzzle pieces part . . . my heart. That whole part was just so, gah. The way she was decribing what he's feeling and he's describing what she's feeling. That they just 'fit' together. Lily directing the mayhem outside was too cute. Rosalie just fell in love with her too. I have a feeling that Rosalie and Emmett are going to finally get pregnant and have the baby, from the cup full of wishes she drank that day. The carousel . . . goodness. Get one of those spinning things from the playground in Edward's backyard, STAT. That would've made it go around. Alice was hilarious when she too, wanted to ride it. Not helping, but funny. All the laughter and the tears from the happiness of hearing the laughter . . . beautiful. Charlie talking to Colin made me cry. His words were so powerful. The conversation of whether she'd stay or not was sweet and awkward at the same time. Both wanting, but worried, but wanting more. The 'good morning', turning into 'best morning', was a great way to phrase that. Alice missing her night light, but saying she wanted the slumber party . . . Too cute.