Reviews for Cups Full of Wishes
flipper-ace chapter 6 . 3/27
This story was wonderful. I had a great time reading the whole thing and really loved Lily! She was an adorable character and so well written. Fabulous work!
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
I was looking for a sweet Christmasy story to read and found your - I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I am thinking all the star wishes in the world for a member of my Twilight group for recommanding this story. It is fantastic! I just want to squeeze and hug and kiss Lily. The little girl who wants to fix her mommy's broken heart but not all broken hearts can be fixed by a doctor, no some hearts can only be fixed by the LOVE one has for another, so I guess in a sense Edward will fix Bella's heart, and Lily's and alone the way maybe they will fix Edward's heart as well.

So charming of a story and I am glad you decided to add on to it! I hope by the time I am finished reading it, all hearts will be fixed, a new life will begin for three people who deserve it and that one day Lily will have a brother or sister to share I good and bad times with. I love your Christmas story!
alice'sbella chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
This is beautiful!
magmom4 chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
She was the cutest little girl.
Isamuso chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Uber cute story! Thank you for the sweetness.
Tiggy318 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Terrific story! !
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I loved it so sad at the beginning but what a beautiful end thank you
hippogriff-tamer chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
This was such a cute, sweet story...Lily just melted my heart...thanks for sharing!
jterry453 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Absolutely beautiful story! I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing!
Nikki1219 chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
This is the sweetest story EVER!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
This was the sweetest story, little lily was very bossy, but she had good intentions...
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
This chapter was achingly sweet and heartbreaking and once again sweet. Eight days would feel like an eternity when facing such sweet, tender and loving girls.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a great start and such a sweet wish.
evilnat chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Such a sweet little story. I really enjoyed it.