Reviews for Cups Full of Wishes
Tiggy318 chapter 6 . 5/5
Terrific story! !
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 4/12
I loved it so sad at the beginning but what a beautiful end thank you
hippogriff-tamer chapter 6 . 4/7
This was such a cute, sweet story...Lily just melted my heart...thanks for sharing!
jterry453 chapter 6 . 3/16
Absolutely beautiful story! I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing!
Nikki1219 chapter 2 . 1/7
This is the sweetest story EVER!
This was the sweetest story, little lily was very bossy, but she had good intentions...
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
This chapter was achingly sweet and heartbreaking and once again sweet. Eight days would feel like an eternity when facing such sweet, tender and loving girls.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a great start and such a sweet wish.
evilnat chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Such a sweet little story. I really enjoyed it.
boopgirl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely loved it!
luvyateamedward chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Great story! I loved the way you wrote it and your characters.
debslmac chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Loved this story :)
MyEdwardJacob chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read! Lily just sky rocketed up to KitsuShel's Jack! My heart was moved! Thank you for sharing this piece of art!
crackupmonkey chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Beautiful story!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
His proposal was just, gah! Lily's permit was something else. I wasn't expecting that, but I was so glad it was there. Bella not understanding Edward being cold and her understanding later. I love that they chose simple, small and soon. My husband did that to me, told me in June he wanted to get married in September . . . we did the same, over twenty years ago. Such a perfect ending to such a wonderful tale. You give magnificent beauty to words. I loved this story from the start to the finish. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us here in the fandom. Your imagination is very appreciated.
Christy