Reviews for My Friend Who Became My Girlfriend
HiragaSaito16 chapter 15 . 7/26
Dude this story is just amazing. Please don't abandon it. You haven't updated for 2 years. You do realize that many people are hoping you to update this story? Have some confidence that it's a very good story you have written up until now. Really REALLY hoping for a update soon.
BUDDER711 chapter 15 . 7/5
Dude, you got to finish this story.
Fk this story is so confusing
Ryslar chapter 15 . 4/1
Gonna add my voice to the masses and plead for an update. Even if you are uninspired to continue, just a chapter or two to quickly wrap things up, some closure at least.
Duce Zima chapter 15 . 3/16
I'm loving this alright... PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, UPDATE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE
Really good series, it's been two years and I hope you haven't abandoned it but I can always hope, it can't end only on chapter 15 so please don't forget(_)
I hope you update this soon!
It's really good!
Carlmike94 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
That was some initiative
Seta chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Really enjoyed reading what you have here so far. I only just recently watched the Haganai anime and loved it. Sad to see it's almost been a full year since you last updated. If it's dead then I wish you well. If not then I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter working towards your conclusion. :)
Alliax chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
You need to finish this :) please I'm begging
Pete-pirate chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
So far this is the only fic I've read from this fandom but all I ca say iis that It Is a fantastic piece of work and that you should keep working on it and update soon! 10 out of 10 poopy vampires
Ai Mamoru chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
Oh, I see why this story has the most favorites out of the ones written for this fandom. There was only one other Hagani-story which was to my liking, though the end was kinda dissappointing, but great nonetheless ...

It's really interesting how little did happen with 100 000 words, but I really like the pacing and the slight-of-life-feeling I'm getting most of the time. Even though not much with substance does happen very often, I doesn't get bored.

I don't like an I-narrator, with a few rare exceptions. And your story is one of them. Maybe you have to be really talented to write a good I-narrator ... or you have to be really talented to write one to my liking? Who knows? ;) I really liked being in Kodaka's head (and yes, I only know the anime so it's my first time there ;) )

In my opinion you didn't capture the Haganai-Anime-feeling I experienced, but I wasn't looking for it anyway so it doesn't matter to me. I'm not even sure if you could capture it when you're trying for serious romance as the main plot.

I guess that's all I wanted to comment on. I really like the story, it was able to suck me in and I really like being absorbed by a story.
So thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Pojko chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
I must commend you for being the only person to write a 100,000 word story for this. The only person who's even come close. And for my favorite pairing. Well done with that. I enjoy seeing Kodaka and Sena growing closer and becoming more than just friends. And I look forward to seeing how it finally pans out.

The decision to have Sena lose her hair is an interesting one. I'm sure it will pay off in time. That being said, I'm sure there was nothing Kodaka could have done about it. Hair burns rather quickly. Short of having a bucket of water immediately in hand there's nothing that could be done. I don't think he should feel guilty about it.

I do have a piece of constructive criticism though. Jun. I don't really see the point in her character. I normally don't like OCs because they just feel intrusive, especially when a show has plenty of established characters to use in their place. In this case, Yozora. She was already Kodaka's childhood friend. And she has not been used at all in this story. Why not her instead of Jun? I'm sure you have reasons, I'm curious to hear them.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.
Lisseas chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
I'm fairly new to Haganai, and its fanfiction, but I just worked my way through your story from the beginning and have to say I was very impressed. The characters are believable and behave just as I'd expect from watching the anime. I admit to being a big Kodaka/Sena shipper, so it's right up my alley. I especially like the little deviations you've made from the original - keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing the end!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2015