Reviews for My Friend Who Became My Girlfriend
Pete-pirate chapter 15 . 4/8
So far this is the only fic I've read from this fandom but all I ca say iis that It Is a fantastic piece of work and that you should keep working on it and update soon! 10 out of 10 poopy vampires
Ai Mamoru chapter 15 . 3/4
Oh, I see why this story has the most favorites out of the ones written for this fandom. There was only one other Hagani-story which was to my liking, though the end was kinda dissappointing, but great nonetheless ...

It's really interesting how little did happen with 100 000 words, but I really like the pacing and the slight-of-life-feeling I'm getting most of the time. Even though not much with substance does happen very often, I doesn't get bored.

I don't like an I-narrator, with a few rare exceptions. And your story is one of them. Maybe you have to be really talented to write a good I-narrator ... or you have to be really talented to write one to my liking? Who knows? ;) I really liked being in Kodaka's head (and yes, I only know the anime so it's my first time there ;) )

In my opinion you didn't capture the Haganai-Anime-feeling I experienced, but I wasn't looking for it anyway so it doesn't matter to me. I'm not even sure if you could capture it when you're trying for serious romance as the main plot.

I guess that's all I wanted to comment on. I really like the story, it was able to suck me in and I really like being absorbed by a story.
So thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Pojko chapter 15 . 2/19
I must commend you for being the only person to write a 100,000 word story for this. The only person who's even come close. And for my favorite pairing. Well done with that. I enjoy seeing Kodaka and Sena growing closer and becoming more than just friends. And I look forward to seeing how it finally pans out.

The decision to have Sena lose her hair is an interesting one. I'm sure it will pay off in time. That being said, I'm sure there was nothing Kodaka could have done about it. Hair burns rather quickly. Short of having a bucket of water immediately in hand there's nothing that could be done. I don't think he should feel guilty about it.

I do have a piece of constructive criticism though. Jun. I don't really see the point in her character. I normally don't like OCs because they just feel intrusive, especially when a show has plenty of established characters to use in their place. In this case, Yozora. She was already Kodaka's childhood friend. And she has not been used at all in this story. Why not her instead of Jun? I'm sure you have reasons, I'm curious to hear them.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.
Lisseas chapter 15 . 2/4
I'm fairly new to Haganai, and its fanfiction, but I just worked my way through your story from the beginning and have to say I was very impressed. The characters are believable and behave just as I'd expect from watching the anime. I admit to being a big Kodaka/Sena shipper, so it's right up my alley. I especially like the little deviations you've made from the original - keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing the end!
Whoaaah. This story is getting interesting. Please update! :D
obEyDaNiElOrDiE chapter 15 . 1/19
Awesome chapter. Hope you update soon
Inheritance1990 chapter 15 . 1/14
Looking forward to more
Pls update this soon, loving it so far
Dorito-Fingers chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I've seen so many crappy fanfics that have way more favs follows than this. This should not be the case. This is in the top five best fanfics that ive read and what I stated before is a kind of crappy truth. This fanfic (as well as this fantastic series) deserve so much more love than they get. You have me hooked for sure and so far this has story been nothing but fantastic so keep at it.
Tomas44 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
yes! omg im so happy this got updated, and this was a great chapters as well. im glad your still writing this story and havent given up on it, i hope you are able to finish it and i eagerly look forward to the next chapter
TheOtaku4 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
I've seen the spoilers and I don't think they are real. I love Kodaka and Sena so much that I kind of developed an OCD problem and now I can't watch Harem genres. I really want Kodaka and Sena to be together so screw you you haters. I still have hope for the series so please have hope too and pass it on to everyone who loves Kodaka and Sena. :)
grecefar2 chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
you're not the only one that hate Vol.10 spoilers. Thanks for the update, it was a great chapter and I hope you can make it until the end.
ALEXDXD chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
i loved
uzamaki898 chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Where have u read vol.14 from light novel cause there is only 10 and so is the manga? Good chapter by the way can't wait for the nxt one :)
ADdude chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
It'sa good to see you back