Reviews for A Very Important Day
Flowery Pyrope chapter 27 . 8/1
Oh my god this was so sad but it turned out so sweet T-T
RedSoulDreemurr chapter 1 . 5/4
I was really close to crying just from the first chapter
Richlan chapter 27 . 1/28
Oh man oh geez oh gosh. So I haven't been on this site in years and I suddenly decided to go back on and look at the old stories I had on my alert list and I remembered really loving this one but it not being finished. And I read the entire thing just now. I love it so much. I never did finish Homestuck, fell off the train a year or two before it ended, but I had been very involved and knew enough about the characters that your characterization feels so real to me. All the characters feel so genuine and all the little idiosyncrasies are just right and the emotion in this story is so strong and raw and not cheesy like fanfics often can be. Thank you for finishing it and giving it a happy ending.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Oh dear, I am loving this, its so sad but yet so addicting! really well done on Dave's personality.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
shit hit the fan
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
sad bro
Isura Hikari chapter 27 . 6/24/2015
I've been crying over this fanfic for like, two hours now. It's one of the best ones I've ever read.
Leigh chapter 27 . 6/12/2015
Oh
My God.
This was perfect.
You heartbreak true heartbreak with words, made us understand, created a beautifully bittersweet story, and on top of that, no action the characters ever do seems far fetched, at all. This is the kind of story that you read until one AM, because you can't stop. And I did do just that. E
ThyRoyalAwesomeness chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
I have never cried while reading a fanfiction before. Congratulations. You are the first. thank you for permitting me to read such a thoroughly moving story.
EventualGhost chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
This story is causing me emotional wounds. I love it.
Me chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
Aha I just died because of that ending.. I just died because of this fic.. I just died because of you..

Bless your soul.. You have tortured me with all these feeling...
Armored Goldfish chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Thank you. THANK YOU! For taking me on the greatest literary trip of my LIFE, that is. I loved this story and it got me crying several times. When it ultimately ended I felt emptier than I had ever done before. This is simply genious sir or madame! You are a fantastic author and I hope that you realised that. Nothing has ever touched me the same way. Bravo! May you have a fantastic life! These fucking feels!
hh chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
oh my god
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
all the fucking feelings. cant beleve you just ended this here, it was such a great story. it akes me feel sad ::(:(:( it would be so fucking great if you made a sequel to this, or at east added some more chapters. i just really want to see dave happy after all this depression! i know the last update was ages ago but if you ever read this i want you to know this was an excellent story.
AnimeAddict2000 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014