Reviews for Counting Scars
monkeyrockla chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love this! I like to imagion Prussia shirtless with all those beutiful scars... -dreamy sigh- XD great work!
DaemonGirl11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
aww thats sweet. a nice simple little story. I really liked this (and I'm the Hungary of my group, so I really am not supposed to)
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wait, wait

a PruAus fic I actually like?

What is this mind-fuckery?

I saw this on the main Hetalia community and the summary dragged me in, even though I wasn't expecting to like it. (I have great difficulty warming to PruAus or AusHun fics due to PruHun being my OTP, haha. XD) But this was so... I'm not even sure what words to use. Touching, I guess? Yeah. Touching. I really loved caring!Gilbert here, and it wasn't at all OOC because you balanced it out with his typical asshat behaviour. XD Also, I didn't think Austria was OOC either! I expected him to be just a -little- bit more angry at Gilbert, but I think he WOULD be pretty self-loathing if he had scars... he's a perfectionist, after all!

And I agree with Prussia about scars. About them telling a story and you should wear them with pride, that is. Not that they're sexy. XD Though that too... heh.

ANYWAY, yeah. Nice work! Trust me, it takes a LOT to make me like this pairing or AusHun, and I can count the number of fics I liked using those pairings on one hand...