Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I've only just found this, and it's gorgeous! I love the way you chart Alex's plan to seduce Gene, and how his feelings for her bring out his vulnerable side - as does Shaz's revelation that his brother died at Christmas. And I like Shaz's role as advisor and knowing onlooker. Fluff this good, and this sensitively written, is welcome all the year round!
DI-Bolly-Keks chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Perfection.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Great tension in this. Love the Christmas fics with these two, I think this has to be my favorite so far.
ChildofBabylon chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
love it love it love it! i like the the whole of Alex's secret mission and the day 1, day 2 etc it fits in really well with the structure of the story. Tilly x x x
Sazzy chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Total sweetness! I loved it :)
beth88 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
It was brilliant, perfect, I loved it sooo much :D

theoofoof chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great second chapter. Well done. :) Don't worry about the delay in updating - I would read Galex Christmas fluff in June is people wrote it.
GeneHuntress chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Forgiven? I should say so! The build up of UST was brilliant, and the ending was just perfect. Happy New Year! xx
Jazzola chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
What an absolutely gorgeous, fantastic, wonderfully romantic little treat for my inbox to present me with! Thoroughly enjoyed, with a huge dollop of Galex and a sprinkling of Gene's vulnerability- loved it.

Only one tiny point: 'gotten' is American grammar. We British use 'got'. I'm nit-picking as usual, but as you know, I am a grammar freak. Sorry!

Utterly awesomelich. Thank you very muchly!

Jazzola :D
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wow!

I loved how you built up the tension between Gene and Alex when she turned up at his house! An all round, feel-good, festive fic!

Well done!

xx
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
What a Christmas Eve treat! Love the way she's wrapping him around her little finger. :)

More soon, please? xx
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
"Bloody poofter seasonal drivel." That line was so Gene Hunt! I could actually hear him saying it :)

I love this fic...I can't wait to see what Alex has planned!

Please update soon! xx
Psamathe chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Excellent start... looking forward to the next six days :)
beth88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aw this is really good! Not that I expected anything

Less lol :D can't wait to see genes reaction! Plz update soon! :D
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awww, this is so nice! I'm loving all the Galex Christmas fic this year, especially since it's my first holiday in the fandom. :)

So much cuteness here. I just hope Gene doesn't get the wrong end of the stick, because that way lies angst. Oh, Christmas angst... Can't wait to read the rest!