Reviews for Skimmer: Dream Therapy
LustfulAvarices chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
Yet again... You bring up something that could be a plot twist and then just, apparently, forget you said anything about it.
Then... You end it way too fast. You start off with the premise of it being one thing, but you wait until the very last chapters to bring it up and then rush to the finish and it's never a satisfying wrap up. It's hurried and lacks a lot of anything.
You spend so much wasted time on conversations with your characters, and in some very irritating instances foreshadowing the chapter and ruining it for me as the reader, in your A/N.
If you're so wrapped up in writing smut, then do that. Stop jerking people's chains with the promise of a deep, dark fantastic story when you spend all your time on smut and basically forget the plot you started with.
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Yea renji and rukia 'took care' of the hollow. (Totally shiro) I was all giddy at the mention of Kai dying a horrible death. *sighs dreamily* I could just see it now, all mangled and bloody. He totally deserved it.
HelleBelle chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Vae! can you please write another Skimmer's soon. You of course after you finish Asylum of the damned. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SoulMore chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Really good fic. Are you ever going to post the next part?
kyuumihaira chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE! I need to know about the baby... And Gin and Shiro... Do they have babies... Aaggghhh!
Sirrophi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
go jame patterson and edgar allan poe! (screw capitalization i'm tired)
SesshoPuppy chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
PART 2
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
haha love kenpachi's reaction to ichi being called kitten! priceless
Bleach5252 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I really love Skimmer! Its so sweet and loving and full of Lemony goodness, haha! Can't wait for more!
Jrock-Miso chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
Sad dream therapy ended incomplete
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Yess! My excitement when I saw this was completed is unimagineable! Firstly, I love how you didn't make Ichigo get over it too fast, or absolutely hate it when he was brought to Hueco. Second, HELL YES! YOU GO SHIRO! GIN CERTAINLY IS HOT! XD You have made me fall for ShiroxGin. One more reason I love you.
Also, I swear you're a mind reader, during the first [I write my comment as I go so I dunno if there's more or not yet] ShiroxGin yaoi scene, I was thinking in the beginning when he went in unprepared 'it would be great if the blood that has to be there is mentioned' ..*reads next few lines* "warm blood makes his thrusts slide a bit better" ...
Felt the need to point this out, I may be wrong and not remembering right but in chapter9, Ichigo mentioned it being their first time having sex and it's in the bathroom, but didn't they do it before they went into Kisuke's dream? and that was after moving? I'm not completely sure though.
You can't imagine my overreaction and excitement when Grimm-kitty yelled "I love you, Kitten!" even if it was just a joking/gratefulness cheer, it still counts to me!..AND WHEN THEY SAID IT IN CHAPTER 14. YES!
Wow my comments for you are always long..I just get so into your stories After reading quite a few of them, I'm getting confused in what happened in which story Dx I find myself thinking 'Wait..I thought So-taichou said that already? OH. that's the other one.'
Also stating my intense fangirl squeal session when Grimmjow pulled out the ring. Can you just..like..write my life for me? Write my future lovelife. With a perfect lover and problems with fluffy solutions. I leave my future in your hands. *cough cough I want a bath scene like the romantic one Grimmjow did for Ichi* o
..I honestly feel guilty for sending you essays for reviews. But I can't help it. and oh wait, there's more! *moves onto the next fic to continue my ranting*
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
ah! Grimm said 'I love you'! his ego is now crushed
RayneOfShadows chapter 17 . 1/4/2013