Reviews for Skimmer: Dream Therapy
HelleBelle chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Vae! can you please write another Skimmer's soon. You of course after you finish Asylum of the damned. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SoulMore chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Really good fic. Are you ever going to post the next part?
kyuumihaira chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE! I need to know about the baby... And Gin and Shiro... Do they have babies... Aaggghhh!
SirrophitheDragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
go jame patterson and edgar allan poe! (screw capitalization i'm tired)
SesshoPuppy chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
haha love kenpachi's reaction to ichi being called kitten! priceless
Bleach5252 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I really love Skimmer! Its so sweet and loving and full of Lemony goodness, haha! Can't wait for more!
Jrock-Miso chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
Sad dream therapy ended incomplete
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Yess! My excitement when I saw this was completed is unimagineable! Firstly, I love how you didn't make Ichigo get over it too fast, or absolutely hate it when he was brought to Hueco. Second, HELL YES! YOU GO SHIRO! GIN CERTAINLY IS HOT! XD You have made me fall for ShiroxGin. One more reason I love you.
Also, I swear you're a mind reader, during the first [I write my comment as I go so I dunno if there's more or not yet] ShiroxGin yaoi scene, I was thinking in the beginning when he went in unprepared 'it would be great if the blood that has to be there is mentioned' ..*reads next few lines* "warm blood makes his thrusts slide a bit better" ...
Felt the need to point this out, I may be wrong and not remembering right but in chapter9, Ichigo mentioned it being their first time having sex and it's in the bathroom, but didn't they do it before they went into Kisuke's dream? and that was after moving? I'm not completely sure though.
You can't imagine my overreaction and excitement when Grimm-kitty yelled "I love you, Kitten!" even if it was just a joking/gratefulness cheer, it still counts to me!..AND WHEN THEY SAID IT IN CHAPTER 14. YES!
Wow my comments for you are always long..I just get so into your stories After reading quite a few of them, I'm getting confused in what happened in which story Dx I find myself thinking 'Wait..I thought So-taichou said that already? OH. that's the other one.'
Also stating my intense fangirl squeal session when Grimmjow pulled out the ring. Can you my life for me? Write my future lovelife. With a perfect lover and problems with fluffy solutions. I leave my future in your hands. *cough cough I want a bath scene like the romantic one Grimmjow did for Ichi* o
..I honestly feel guilty for sending you essays for reviews. But I can't help it. and oh wait, there's more! *moves onto the next fic to continue my ranting*
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
ah! Grimm said 'I love you'! his ego is now crushed
RayneOfShadows chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
i love this series!
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww X3
tkw chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
thank you for anouther great fanfiction i really enjoyed it
Dark Inu Fan chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
...And here I thought Kai 'disappeared' because Shirou decide to go feral on him. Eh, unlucky for him, I guess. Keep up the good work, dark