Reviews for A River to be Crossed
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Where the heck is the next chapter of this awesome story? Lol :)
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wonderful! I missed our dear Lizzie in OST, I mean who really believes that even if she did marry Will that she was going to stay on that dingy little island?

I enjoyed your characterization of her, especially this line:

"The spicy drink had left her with the astonishing revelation that the two men in her life, her blacksmith and the pirate whose death would never make him hers, were paradigms of her own self. Will represented everything she knew she was supposed to have, everything she'd been raised to believe was right and proper… a home, a husband, a family… Jack, on the other dirty, ring-encrusted hand, embodied everything she had come to crave, all the things she would long for but never vocalize. He was independence; he was not caring what other people thought… he was freedom."

Simply fantastic...because we all know that once wasn't enough.
KiwiNiki chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved this! I like the thought of Elizabeth being a captain and the Pirate King that she is! D
sweetness328 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Yay! Fabulous job, as usual, love! And thank you for the beautiful dedication...you almost brought me to tears. You're a wonderful friend, and I love my story. :) Thank you!
wwfmegan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww, that was cute :)
annependragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
excellent start. highly enjoying much better so far than last movie
storm chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Lovely story, thank you!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I was very excited to see this, and you did not disappoint :o) This one shot was great, you did an excellent job.