Reviews for Their Lovely Baby
Yumers chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
this is great! keep going! and dawn or Genevieve are wayyy better
sydney chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was great love reading stories about there relationship. So I definitely think you should continue, you write well and I would definitely read anything continuing this story. P.S I know the babies names are supposed to be obscure and uncommon but girl wise I think you could get prettier more original ones.
Alyssa chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Loved the story
Girl-Carla or melody
Boy-justice or Nolan or cater
athyb chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
girl! alestea!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
i think genevieve pandora heart
sounds good
Amber chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Write some more! I totally LOVE Dodge/Alyss pairings, and babies, so this is perfect! Crossing my fingers for a baby girl:D Write on!
DuchessofDarknessAndLight chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I really like Pandora! And Ayden!

Thsi was a good chapter. Update soon!
LJD chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I really like the story. In the beginning it wa a tiny bit out of character but otherwise its great.

boy name: Ayden (Kinda souds like Alyss but not in a girly way)

girl name: i really dont know, but you can never go wrong with naming her after her dear grandmother. so my girl name would be Genevieve, I guess.

Update soon! :)
DistancingWishes chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was very good! I love how you really captured the feel and romance of Alyss and Dodge's relationship. Full of passion and romance.

As for if it should be a girl or boy, well, my answer would depend if you do a sequel or not.

If you do a sequel, then I say boy.

If not, then a girl.

Names? Hmmm...well I think the name name should kinda be out there, kinda like Alyss (spelling). Or Dawn. I could picture the future Queen of Wonderland with the name of Dawn.

Oh! And I also think she should have a middle name. Genevieve.

Dawn Genevieve Heart. I like it. :)

Or if its a boy then...

I don't know. I can't think of anything...

Maybe Ethan? I always liked the name Ethan and I could picture that for the boy.

Anywho...hope that helps!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SOOOOOO GOING ON AUTHOR ALERT!