Reviews for The Doctor Discovers Hogwarts Christmas Special
Lost In It All chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I love this story a lot I really hope you update soon
Petrichxr chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This is Great ! Specially the Mistletoe .. haha I can't remove the smile on my face when they can't move and have to kiss the one beside them )) Your such a Great Writer !
There's A Time Lord In Lima chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Such a cute story! C:
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
( :

I absolutely love your voices for Fred and George. They just seem so perfectly in character and their comments about the "big blue box" made me smile. You also have your Eleventh Doctor down excellently.

I'm not quite sure when in DW canon this is supposed to happen because you mention that the Weasley twins are the first humans not to be thrown by the fact that the TARDIS is bigger on the inside. Because, technically, Rory didn't make any surprised comments the first time he traveled with the Doctor. But that's just a minor detail; I just happen to be a DW canon nerd. ( :

I did catch a couple of errors with dialogue punctuation but they all can be easily fixed.

Overall, lovely chapter! You've set the story up nicely and I look forward to seeing where you take this!
MissJuniorMinty chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
The prologue is just too perfect! You got the characters down great! I always wanted to see 11 with the twins! :) loved it! But im not sure if you saw the shakesphere episode w/ 10/ Martha but they use a lot of harry potter references so he'd know about Hogwarts :p
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I really enjoyed this.
AliceCullen3 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
That would be brillant. I LOVE IT!
wibbelkind chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I loved this very much, you stayed in character and stuff... Lovely. 3
mady chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
OMG and also lol at the doctor at the end, like he would say in a doctor who episode. You are really good at writing, can't help but smile all the way through but i think that its because of the idea of doctor who and harry potter coming together. Magic and science, bet that would be a mess if the doctor met the ministry of magic. Keep writing i need to read more and have a merry christmas.
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011