Reviews for One, and One, and Two Together
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
An interesting couple - I think it could potentially have happened even, though it doesn't stand up to canon. Thumbs up from me :D
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
"It was apocalypse season there, at the moment." Well, when isn't it apocalypse season in Sunnydale?"
madbrad chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
- "But it means something that you tried."

I don't remember much of Angel. Except that. For some reason that line of Lilah's really struck home and stayed in my memory. Although I don't remember anything about the context, what was happening, I do know I was quite affected by the scene at the time.

- If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do.

That's a brilliant line. Is it truly from the series (I don't remember that either, in that case :-() or is it yours? Wonderful line, if so.

- and he'd saved Anya's and Andrew's lives when that crowd of Ubervamps had escaped past the seal.

ANYA LIVES! Best news I've had today. :-)

- she'd have to be more in denial than she was not to know they were both still healing.

A nice bit of realism (something I don't see too often in my fluffier HP fanfics).

A short story but packed with substance, thanks!
Gilari chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
For some strange reason, I've always half-shipped Buffy and Wesley. I guess Buffy has a soft spot for British bad boys, and Wesley got that way in the end.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
An excellent written fic.