Reviews for What is True Love?
FluffyShyles chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
To me, I think that this was the funniest chapter of the story. I can actually imagine Akira and Kazuki's flabbergasted looks as they realize that they're surrounded by the Crown Princes of all those kingdoms.

A really interesting story! I'll look into the sequel really soon!until then, do keep on writing w
DatOtaku chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
But aren't they already promised to each othe? :P also I think Ritsu's name is spelled with different kanjis
DatOtaku chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
d'awwwww so kawaii
Ninalover chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Hey! I just finished your story and lets start with I love it and could not stop reading! I loved every detail especially the proposal! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Over my FUCKING dead body! CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES YOU IDIOT!
Aj Sinclair chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
This is fangirl crack! Love it thank you.
lovemars1134 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
please send me all the sex scenes for this and worlds apart!

I LOVE YOU!
Ino Death chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
OH MY GOD IM GONNA CRY! \(*o*)/ I-I-I IM CRYING AHHHHHHH
XD
Ino Death chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
may I ask WHERE'S THE LEMON XD I mean all I see is a kissing session going on but I still love it (if you need a lemon scene then let me know and I shall :D
Windying chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
The letter addressed to the Diamond Royal Family said... should it be Divine Royal Family instead?
Windying chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
can I please have a copy of this novel/fanfic "what is True Love?" with the sex scene please?
Shiori-chi chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
fluffy :D
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Loved the story... but there was waaaaaaaaaaaaay to many people. I'm surprised you were bale to keep up with all of them. my head was spinning when you put all their names together.
inevereverexisted chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
ahh this was so kawaii x3 I feel like melting into my seat.. and how you made my favourite couple in the whole universe so adorable (takanoxritsu) was just aaah! *melts away*
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2013