Reviews for Flickering Sparks
Autobot Guardian chapter 19 . 10/10
Is there a sequel to this? Because I want to know what they look like when they hatch!
Wicken25 chapter 19 . 4/10
Is their a second story to follow this? It would be interesting to see if the ending will be different and the kids hatch a couple years later so he is around twenty. I would love to see ratchet processes ours give out and crash over impossible things.
WildMysticSong chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
I just read through the entire story and...I think I'm going to cry. Legit sob-fest. My feelings, my heart, they hurt in such a beautiful way. Thank you for the beautiful story.
CatOfGrumpiness chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
can you make a continuation of this story?
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
... T_T
*curls into ball and sobs quietly*
enmused chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
What a way to end (or should I say start?) a story! This was amazingly well written and every word left me begging for more. Seeing the way you make the character grow through your story is beautiful.
Wow, good job.
AliceSylvia chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
I cried repeatedly. Great writing and story. Thank you!
Tigress2929 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
I laughed, and cried. This was so emotional and well written. Poor sparklings and Jack. At least they are alive still. Loved this. I truly did.
BulkheadsGirl chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Oh...MY GOD! I just finished the sorry...and there were so many bitter sweet moments, I laughed, I cried...and as a Mama who has lost 3 * sparklings* of my own...I really connected with Jack. definitely not something to read in public...such an intimate story. I loved the accurate portrayal of all the medical jargon too. That was just the icing on the cake. I came over after reading * dirty Little Secrets* ( another excellent fic)...and I'm SO glad I did.
Bobfish chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
Make a sequel this is a really good story
Riyappe Paws chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Akira Silverwolf chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
I have read this story over and over particularly this chapter. Especially the last part where Optimus and Jack have their father/son moment and it never fails to get an 'aww' out of me... I really love this story and hope you continue the great job at writing.
Riyappe Paws chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
... for once... I believe I have nothing to say on how I fell about this story... I will say though, from the depths of my consciousness, that I whole-heartily enjoyed this tail. Thank You.
Riyappe Paws chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I cried. OH , I CRIED HARDER THAN I DID DURING THE TITANIC! It took more effort than I have needed to exert in a very, VERY, long time. My heart felt it as if would burst when Comitflare fell from the air. PRIMUS!
Riyappe Paws chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
* hopeful joyous smile* Oh, live for such beautiful and warm moments that I have the imminence pleasure of at least trying to imagine.