Reviews for Under a Bright Night Sky
Randomsounds chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
smiling so much my face hurts, excelent fic
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ooooh I love how sensual this one is! And at a sports match too!

Cobweb
silver and rubies chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Absolutely wonderful! very insightful on Johns part.

I'm working on a production of Much Ado at the moment so as soon as I hear any of the character names I for some reason instantly assume it's somehow a reference haha.
cabinet of curiosities chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Cute story. Aunt Beatrice is a gem.
Arones chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is so sweet! I love it and snorting and weird looks definitely helped lol!

Arones
Debbie Proctor chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a sweet, tightly spun story!

Loved the way you portrayed the innocence of first love. Also, a really imaginative way to encorporate football into the story. Not an easy thing to do I would guess.

Would love to hear more or aunt Beatrice. Sounds like a great role model for young Magnus.

Nance is so lucky to have as thoughtful and talented a friend as you, Major.
NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Ah Major! Thank you so much for this! As I read I could picture It all, and I believe I had a smile on my face throughout. :) I particularly enjoyed the original character of Aunt Beatrice! Thank you for giving me my "Friday Night Lights" old school style with Helen and John. Love you-NC
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very sweet story! I love how you write this time frame! Great job! Oh and I love Aunt Bea!
earlyable chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw! That's so sweet! I love this side of John. Great job, the style of writing is amazing.
andriaallen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved it! I don't get a lot of Rugby here in the States, or Hockey :D
Samisim chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love sweet Helen too! This was a very nice story that showed off their fledgling relationship really brilliantly.

P.S. I love Beatrice too! The one in this story and the Emma Thompson version...one of my fave movies.