Reviews for Resolutions
marvelboy12 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
This is one the best RedxLeaf stories I ever read! But I am a little sad about Blue though...
apreala chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
That was such an amazing story! I've been looking for some good Red/Leaf, and this was so great! It's cool that you took an admittedly cliché idea and made it more original. Yay!
derpylikescake chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
This is an amazing story. I love Burningleafshipping with all my heart. You should make more of these.
a random reader chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
hhh, it's finally the end, and this is such a great story, and there's another story, i can't wait to read it.
a random reader chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
yay, another update

that's some crowd there, and i could only say -WOW- Red got guts, to confess in front of huge crowd there, amazing.

there's still one more left, i can't wait.

can you make more? *puppy eyes* pretty please?
a random reader chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
wow, you update fast, i like it.

funny what Leaf said about throw up, and never thought that Leaf was the jealous type here, and what will happen next? i can't wait
a random reader chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Red need to work on jokes don't you think? and things really really awkward between them, wonder how thing will turn out? love the mistletoe moment.
a random reader chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
suddenly, i began to like Red's pokemon a lot, they sure know how to pull it off, especially Lapras.

there will be no update huh? well, back to the waiting room then. i wonder just how romantic Red can be?

by the way, how old are they?
a random reader chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
wow, another Burningleaf story, i like it.

Red's face everywhere? wow, he's like a celebrity then a champion, and i like it when Leaf was talking to Janine, overall this story is great, can't wait to read what happen next, hope it won't be too long to wait.
Person chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Another sweet chapter! I hope there is some romance between Red and Leaf!
Person chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story is amazing! I hope you update soon! I love Burningleafshipping!