Reviews for The Feud
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Terrific story well told. Absolutely love Lancer so to have this combination with Laramie is a treat. Hope to read more stories from you.
Uglybug chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I enjoyed your story very much. Except now I'm craving Mexican food. Thanks, kayaklady!
BettiAnn chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well done! I love how you have Mike telling the story to his grand and great grandchildren. Very nicely done.
hibouperche chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hello Kayaklady,

This was a nice crossover. Lancer happens to be my favorite Western but I only have vague recollections of Laramie. I've probably seen it, though. I hope you will write more Laramie-Lancer stories. If you're not already on Lancer Writers, you should go. It's a great site with lots and lots of good stories and a few crossovers with Laramie and other Westerns. I'm sure the gals would love to see a new writer. See you there, maybe.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved, loved, loved this! Combining two favorite shows in one. This was absolutely wonderful!

I liked how you used Mike as the narrator and used his POV. It was an interesting perspective. You built the tension with all the little hints of gunfighting and a running feud and to end it like you did-masterful and totally unexpected.

THe only little bitty quibble I had is that after all those years the two men were still single! I'm absolutely positive at least Slim would've gotten married. Or, is that another story?

Great job!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Jess Harper and Johnny Madrid, two of my favorite cowboys! As an old fan of "Lancer" and a semi-old fan of "Laramie" I've been hoping for ages for someone to cross the two series. Very nicely done story; I enjoyed it.

I'd love to see some just "Lancer" stories from you in the future if you have any plans for them.:)
Sun Rising chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That story was just swell...I loved it as I have truly developed a real interest in both Laramie and Lancer fanfic. I hope that we Laramie lovers continue to see the rise in really great fanfic writing. We are really developing a great talented bunch. I have really been impressed with the quality of Lancer fanfic. Thank you very much for your wonderful story.

PJoy in PA/"Sun Rising"