Reviews for Life In a Moment
KevinPerrySangster11 chapter 1 . 7/21
Reading this again because I'm rewatching Harry Potter and I realized I hadn't left a review. I absolutely love this well written one-shot and would love to read more of this version of Kevin Ryan.
PJforever chapter 1 . 4/17
Please update! It's a great story and I'd love to see what happens next!
Rationally Ill chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I had no clue WHO Kevin had been before the move excellent job in making it a surprise.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my this idea! Great snippet, and I absolutely loved the story!
lairyfight chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow, this was really nice. And I never thought he'd be Dennis; I'd been thinking it'd be Seamus, considering the Irish descent and all. But really, I think Dennis fits. Ryan kind of seems like a quiet guy, and what Dennis had to go through makes me think he'd turn out like that. Well done, really. This was awesome :)
TATE Forever101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this fic. It is well written and thought out, especially for a one shot. It nearly made me cry (something that is extremely hard to do.) Thanks for writing it! You are very talented :)

PS: You should consider a sequel/second chapter because I would definitely read it
Anamika3468 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Absolutely Brilliant! I really hope you write more of this .
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So nice to see some crossovers where Harry isn't the main character. Not that I don't love Harry.
MangaMonster chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh I love it! It's too sad this isn't a multichaptered story :)
anonymus chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ohh, please continue that story! I love the idea that Ryan is Dennis!
Mestrey chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
seriously? Ryan is Dennis Creevy?
ShakNali chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I hope you're going to write more of this. I'd like to know what happens when he goes back.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/23/2011