Reviews for Carjack My Heart
UPDATE! THIS IS AMAZING!
Casperace13 chapter 10 . 6/13
Two thumbs up!
Tinkerbell-Addams chapter 10 . 4/3
Can you hopefully, maybe update this? I know it's been awhile..
Maddy chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Hi. I know this was last updated nearly 3 years ago, but if you would be able to finish this story, I would probably be the happiest girl on earth. I absolutely adore what you've done for this work, everyone is so true to their character. I can see the Addams family and Lucas in my head, and I know they would do what you wrote in these wonderfully complex situations, it's amazing. And what you did with Pubert...wow! He was only in one movie, and you took your writing skills to make him an older, actually rounded character only few fan fiction writers can accomplish. Of course, I can't forget Wednesday's and Lucas's beautifully messed-up relationship... That development is so authentic and astounding, and I find how you had Wednesday kidnap Lucas HILARIOUS. Their little banters back and forth make them so real, so human.

So I guess I just love practically everything in your super-mega-awesome-freakin-spectacular-wish-I-had-the-energy-and-talent-to-write-like-that-overall-completely-amazing story. I know you're probably busy, so you may or may not see this review. But if you do, just know that I am an enormous fan of all of your work, no matter what. If you could finish this masterpiece, it would be incredible, and even if you don't, it's still incredible. I hope you're successful in whatever you hope to achieve, and that you have a happy life.

- A really passionate musical fangirl who has fallen in love with your magical touch on The Addams Family
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I love this story! Please update! I can't wait to see how Lucas and Wednesday admit their actual love for each other!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I know it's been nearly two years since you updated, but I'm still dying to read the next chapter. This is the fic that got me addicted to the musical, so please update and I'll love you forever :)
TigerLily1818 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I love your story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Please write more! I know life can get in the way, but I think this might be the best addams musical fic out there.
More chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! This is sooo good!
Harihi chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Are you stopping this story ?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I hope you continue this story, I love it.
guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I saw Wesley Taylor's butt on Rock of Ages.
EponineOnMyOwnThenardier chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
This story is really great. Also, nice Legally Blonde reference. ;P Um, the only critique I would have is a tiny grammatical mistake. In dialogue don't jump down a line unless the speaker talks. Also, don't put the action of another speaker next to that dialogue. Both make it look as if the speaker has changed. Anyways, hoping for an update soon!
miyako.saku chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Omg did i really missed two of your chapters o.o?
Hell im glad i was curious and came to read :-) awww they have started to develop feelings for each other its sweet in a strange and twisted way, but and they woohoo kissed finaaaally jajaja
Aww please update sonn i promise i will follow
Take care