Reviews for Carjack My Heart
Reviewer chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I know it's been nearly two years since you updated, but I'm still dying to read the next chapter. This is the fic that got me addicted to the musical, so please update and I'll love you forever :)
TigerLily1818 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I love your story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Please write more! I know life can get in the way, but I think this might be the best addams musical fic out there.
More chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! This is sooo good!
Harihi chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Are you stopping this story ?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I hope you continue this story, I love it.
guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I saw Wesley Taylor's butt on Rock of Ages.
EponineOnMyOwnThenardier chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
This story is really great. Also, nice Legally Blonde reference. ;P Um, the only critique I would have is a tiny grammatical mistake. In dialogue don't jump down a line unless the speaker talks. Also, don't put the action of another speaker next to that dialogue. Both make it look as if the speaker has changed. Anyways, hoping for an update soon!
miyako.saku chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Omg did i really missed two of your chapters o.o?
Hell im glad i was curious and came to read :-) awww they have started to develop feelings for each other its sweet in a strange and twisted way, but and they woohoo kissed finaaaally jajaja
Aww please update sonn i promise i will follow
Take care
Hope to read ya soon
jupitersthunder chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Good chapter great even! *happy about the update* lol. For a moment I too thought that about Lucas. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Victoriancuddler chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Sweet. Really, I was expecting this chapter for God know how long! Loved it and you had me laughing at the gay comment.
Wednscas 4evva chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE YOU.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Wahoo! Love it!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter! Especially all of the references, for charles sake and the lunt fontanne theatre where the addams family musical played, very nice details. I'm sure other readers who obsess over little details like that will appreciate them too. Update soon!
Colorful Magic chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Did I catch a Legally Blonde the Musical reference in there?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »