Reviews for Carjack My Heart
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2018
Hope you see this... I really enjoy this story 10/10 would recommend. If possible please consider updating again!
Wednesdayforever chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
Hey, I know you haven't updated in a long time. And I know you said that was the end. But, please for your loving fans write more to the story. This is one of the first Wednesday and Lucas fanfics I read. This one caused me to write me own. You have inspired me. What you've done is amazing. Please write more to the story. You are such a talented writer.
UPDATE chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
UPDATE!
the addams fan chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
UPDATE! THIS IS AMAZING!
Casperace13 chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Two thumbs up!
Tinkerbell-Addams chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
Can you hopefully, maybe update this? I know it's been awhile..
Maddy chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Hi. I know this was last updated nearly 3 years ago, but if you would be able to finish this story, I would probably be the happiest girl on earth. I absolutely adore what you've done for this work, everyone is so true to their character. I can see the Addams family and Lucas in my head, and I know they would do what you wrote in these wonderfully complex situations, it's amazing. And what you did with Pubert...wow! He was only in one movie, and you took your writing skills to make him an older, actually rounded character only few fan fiction writers can accomplish. Of course, I can't forget Wednesday's and Lucas's beautifully messed-up relationship... That development is so authentic and astounding, and I find how you had Wednesday kidnap Lucas HILARIOUS. Their little banters back and forth make them so real, so human.

So I guess I just love practically everything in your super-mega-awesome-freakin-spectacular-wish-I-had-the-energy-and-talent-to-write-like-that-overall-completely-amazing story. I know you're probably busy, so you may or may not see this review. But if you do, just know that I am an enormous fan of all of your work, no matter what. If you could finish this masterpiece, it would be incredible, and even if you don't, it's still incredible. I hope you're successful in whatever you hope to achieve, and that you have a happy life.

- A really passionate musical fangirl who has fallen in love with your magical touch on The Addams Family
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I love this story! Please update! I can't wait to see how Lucas and Wednesday admit their actual love for each other!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I know it's been nearly two years since you updated, but I'm still dying to read the next chapter. This is the fic that got me addicted to the musical, so please update and I'll love you forever :)
TigerLily1818 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I love your story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Please write more! I know life can get in the way, but I think this might be the best addams musical fic out there.
More chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! This is sooo good!
Harihi chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Are you stopping this story ?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I hope you continue this story, I love it.
guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I saw Wesley Taylor's butt on Rock of Ages.