Reviews for Present and Future
twilight and kickin it forever chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I love it please continue
Brooklyn Daughter of Artemis chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
(I got the preview to ch 5, DO NOT SEND ANOTHER ONE!) what is it with authors, like you, and cliffhangers at the end of each chapter?
Brooklyn Daughter of Artemis chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This is a great story. I love this story. (And 95% of other twilight FFs')
twilightfanjm chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
This is going to get really good!
RogueRaina chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Love a good mystery.
Debbie Hicks chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Turning/ Resurrection
it happened to us were walking to school it will be the last day as a human then suddenly twin sisters suddenly with their best friends Attacked us with their boyfriends Very way too violently but Crasdhed their fangs right onto our central of our necks and became Vampires too painfully and way too brutally then suddenly Alice Cullen sighted us our mouths were with blood their blood Sorrowfuk but unfeling but suddenly all of the suden we screamed ourselves and wee wewre unstable but confused but frightened neworn vampires all of us were turned but condfessing our crime then suddenly found more and all of the Vulcans were completely drained of their blood and all the suden we Cullen next siblings Attacked but suddenly the scout of Jane's reported some coven turned as much many more and it's the Cullens they gotten more unstable vampires and they have confessed to exposure and they must be stopped at one then it happened the Volturi guard sighted me so frightened and terrified were Put to Death with the others then all the sudden Weacth two Aries Suddenly were all of them Blazed but Gave up oour gust of life and Took each Both and all of the sudden broken outside unification then Swore a Oath to guard and to kill our Murderers and killers and Resurrected us as a whole Army but never risen but we did rise became a Evolution of our race oh my head our brains ugh KROYKAH! I commanded Used the Voice onto them more sharply but commanding Bella oh my god we were killed by the Volturi hold on Minna break out we did broken out and all the sudden from the both hybrids from each of us clothes and they too violently broken outside Heed my warning Jane of the Volturi you are your guard are INFERTILE! With the VOLTURI! Here is our truest PLANETARY GIFTS FROM OUR PLANETS! BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! My loudest but roaring scream of all suddenly Transformed into a new breed of slayer then BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Then suddenly TRANSFORM! But we Ascended as True Sailor Soldiers from the 30th century with Knights and Keepers trained for war and Culture But happened each both members with each both suddenly became infertile were furious of us banding in a unification of a true kingdom army but they killed us/them released their dreaded hunters of the moon the Artemista myself was vengeful and glowing like a Saiyan protecting and guarding with my life but Victoria and Riley placed Bree and the newborns in our care and they were all Vegetarians and from Animals slipped outside were dead animals then they all of them vanished from America to Italy in death but suddednly Evolved as Kindred what is on us we are called the Super Sailor Guardians you Knight must use your gifts our planetary powers had emerged and it made us undead but forever Immortal grown our new hair got a hair gel it is sticky like mad here you are so strong oh yeah Shut up Kiss me you Baka they did as a mated couple oh ugh get a room you both it is their date are now mates all of you are Consorts us oh man Thanks Miri no problem I sense trouble her ward was flaming but burning they sent their guard but we have kids and you never rest at all Betazed power down but first act like locals again lets do it act human group but the damage is done we been deceased but Resurrected under a more monstrous moon we have ties to the Silver Millennium in the 30th century made us ancient vampire one more year or so I will be stinking like a onion then it happened the Chief high priestess and her priest king bound us with each couple then Secretly married the rest of their covens Again then it happened we Honeymooned in private became a new clan of race then returned much older than our teenage ages after all animals killed Burp! Excuse me not bad no thanks I am fed so they became so well-mannered but more cultured and highly Educated vampires meet Tigger so my puppy so our pets had young are you tiniest oh no Merlin is the father of eight kittens with Macha where are in my thing you been saved from Death became immortal with your houses and you cannot return to your families they been killed with the rest of the saved Vampires all of them finally to start over and all the their places with the Cities and all the White house all of the Humans with more Shifters with more of them with our own all of sudden a flaw after merged with the International Space Station suddenly Went KA-BLAM! Very loudest with both and all of the palaces and all the sudden blown Apart lost the Ablity to bred at all but forged a starcruiser with half of the turned gained hybrids all of them then all the sudden a Stargate suddenly opened but suddenly merged but Violently blown Apart with a violent noise and lost both living and astral bodies with the other trapped bodies in their cruisers but all of them onto planets with Vulcan was trapped within but ourselves were cloaked and Suddenly touch the water turned blood red then a Scream from the wives you are our killers my finger pointed at them making them confess of their sin I am now a Spirit of Law and Justice your doomsday is here your Agent rises as a Vengeful Ghost! myself Roared! At them they were terrified of us/them in a next form a MONSTER! WHAT?! you can't catch me I am your huntress you killed us/them the Volturi were mightiest furious onto us but blown up and became Shadows of the night hunting on them who are now enraged but sighted bodies as all of we fled via shattered as wild vampires on the run and on the go unification and all the sudden Exploded but shattered But suddenly became The Gods of Tomorrow Science Animal life and Evolution but the each both bodies were killed and murdered but we Adapt as a Borg but released more of their kind all the sudden all of the Eldery and middle age people died with Aging but slipped away with small but Big Animals brought here with child but suddenly blown apart never had children again but ourselves safely but guarded onto planets with Vulcan shattered within but trapped us/them forever and lost both but the ground sank as all of them created gravestones but the killed as all of them Reappeared but blasted out who were all of them turned and had children all of them but suddenly merged but and blown apart as Kindred with the Last Lycans gave up their lives but we blasted outside as Gods of Tomorrow Animal Life and Science and Evolution but blew up with Extraterrestrials all of them turned but lost their both with their children all of them Punishing the friends but their turned were all of them freed of bodies burned them but the friends all of them suddenly were all of them attacked but Slain them as very as all of them around the world killed by both and saved their turned as Vegetarians all of the sudden went too wrong very more wrong violently Changed history but as time-space but lost our way back to the living realm all of remains of aging but dying humans with their pets dead of rest but each with both us suddenly shattered but created a new race of our own forbid from entering caused as all of them to infect and colonized the lands all of but few but last humans died but with final ones but blasted outside but suddenly gotten free of life now death forever onto planets and Vulcan suddenly went a BOOOM! violently Trapped us/them from them but all of the last humans freed but died here but freed with pets became Gods themselves fled from here the Volturi all of them who infested Earth all of them were terrified like Animals of our new forms then all the sudden it was all over took control of the Galaxy.
sliver.v.smith chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
P. UPDATE UPDATE :-D :-P :-)
twilightfanjm chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
This is getting very good! I can't wait for the next update!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter.
littlestir chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
unknown pov jake maybe? update kinda confusing but I want to see where it leads
imapeppergirl0824 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
This is a cool version of Twilight :) I love it. I so wasn't expecting the thing with the kids :)
sliver.v.smith chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
WOW my miind is blown at first I got confused with the 3rd person future thing but now I got it keep updating! :-D :-P :-)
twilightfanjm chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This is very interesting! I love it!
sliver.v.smith chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please make more chapters :'(
Aims27 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I cannot keep up with this story, things are happening way to fast and its very jumpy. First she's scared or just very quiet and then all of a sudden she speaks up. Way to far out there, I can't even grasp what is going on or even picture anything because it jumps around. I hope these 5 chapters aren't the ones that you have already rewritten.