Reviews for Snowpocalypse
Tanzanite-Zircon chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
I've read this story many times. I love it! You've written it so well! it's like an actual episode! Kenny's my favorite character, and your story really brings out the best of him! An all around great story!
Broken-Plasma chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Literally I had tears in my eyes. This was like an episode... I hope they do something like this for season 18. (But I doubt it. I just really want Mysterion back!)
But this was beautiful I loved it so much please never stop writing omg 3
999 the 9th chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I like how the polar bears remembered.
999 the 9th chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I love this story. I could see this happening on an episode of South Park.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I loved this. It was really well done and reminded me of the show.
The QAS chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story. Very in-character and fun to read, not to mention an actual plot (something quite rare in fanfictions)
GigaG chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's nice to see a story that isn't all romance - this would make a great real South Park episode. The peeing parts were hilarious. I just thought that the polar bears roaming the city resemble the "Pandemic" episodes and the giant guinea pigs. FAVORITW!
Superluckystar chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
* claps really loud * This was the best ending ever!

The story is like it is really an episode. I have to say you get a great amount of South Park's humor. Now-a-days for South Park stories is all about them having sex with eachother and all those nasty c*ap. But we need to see more of the humor South Park has. And before I give a very long speech which I'm not going to give. I really like the ending. And I have to say I'm sad for this to end. But alas all good things must come to an end. And so is this review. And I hope I could see more of this someday
Marcus Absent chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
A great ending to a great story! The bear getting killed at the end is exactly the kind of thing that could show up in a real episode.

And I completely agree: MORE KENNY!
Marcus Absent chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Oh, this chapter was just great! I can just picture those polar bears: "Pepsi? Oh, HELL, no!"

And everyone's pretty in character, with the possible exception of Cartman going out of his way to save Stan. But that's just a matter of interpretation.
Marcus Absent chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Hey, I'm back.

Polar bears are taking over? I'm...not really sure what to think of that. But I do like it.

Also, the McKormick's trying to hide their whole role in Kenny's curse from the Broflovskis is an interesting approach. I suppose the only way to make it more interesting would be for Kyle to have actually seen something, but that probably wasn't the angle you were going for.
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I grade you with an A

nice ending!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Whoa! You are right!

This fanfic feels like an actual episode! Everyone's totally in character! I like this story! Please finish it!
Mizuki hikari chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I loved this please finish it! its like watching an actual episode XD its awsome
Christmas Roses chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I love your story! I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work!