Reviews for Across The GoldStar Barrier
DBZloverPNK chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
Love this story. Read the prequel and loved it as well. Cnt wait for more and hope to see some KisaIta moments!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 32 . 3/11/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
Please update I love your stories
Tokoyo chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
Nooooooooooo you can't just leave it there! Fuck,and I was getting so addicted to it too... :(
'Of youkai,life and other things' was so good I even started watching Mlp-fim,and it was so cute and random,please please please tell me this is not the end T_T
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 32 . 1/18/2013
wow I enjoyed it a lot it has a lot of mening and I loved the way they realized that their grandma was precious for them and also that she was unique! something we tent to forget... well it was nice to read you sorry for the delay
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
Cute I enjoyed it a lot, its nice to see their live on day
bufffycat chapter 32 . 11/8/2012
This was so sad... *sniff*

I have a rather strange question that I hope you don't mind me asking: What is Saso?
From what I've gathered after all the time I've spent reading through this, children tend to take after one of their parents (so a stitch demon marries a cat demon and 19 kids later all of them are either stitch or cat demons). I take it he can't fly, so he's a scorpion demon? Sorry, this is a strange point to think of this but it was one of those things that pops up in your head all of a sudden and I may have missed you mentioning it at some point.

I love the stories though. I've been quietly following along.
KanameAngel chapter 32 . 9/26/2012
I like reading all the three chapters you posted. You done a great job. Update soon.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
wow finally I have reached you XD I really enjoyed it it was wonderful
FMJ26 chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Split of persons FTW!
Now Kisame you can you 'use' it for something more.
Just saying. Or not?
I LOVE his softer side he makes me wanna hug him to death.
Waterbomb22 chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
Loved it. It's official now. I am a brony, and I have seen every single episode. :). I love that feeling that it gives me when I read your stories now. I connect this fan fiction with the show every time I watch it! Also, when you mentioned Tabatha St. Germaine, I laughed out loud, and I just wanted to say "I see what you did there, now get out of my bathtub.". :) thankies for the update, and for making me a brony.

-waterbomb22
KanameAngel chapter 29 . 7/1/2012
I like all four chapter, glad Naruto was able to bring Sasuke back to his sense. the pegant idea was great can't wait to see the next chapter update soon when you can.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 28 . 7/1/2012
Oh, I forgot to say! I might have a bad memory if you did, but I would love to see what kind of demon Suckura, sorry, Sakura is. I would laugh until I cried if it was a troll.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 29 . 7/1/2012
Hehe, I wubb it! X3 I was giggling all throughout the play, and sitting on edge to see how Sasuke would change back, and how the play would end. Omj, I loved how you kept the feelings between two mutral(sp?) partners, like Sassy and Deidei. Kyaaa! Cant wait till u update next!
elric0sis chapter 29 . 6/30/2012
*le gasp* you're alive! XD Again, amazing story as always. I absolutely LOVE the newest two chapters, I adore that episode and to see it come to life again in this story was definately a pleasant surprise. *smiles* and maybe Kisame has a little idea about that dividng spell to use in their bedroom with a certain little weasel-demon...wink wink Kisame

XDDD I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great work!