Reviews for Splintered Glass
annoying-antisocial chapter 14 . 3/1
THAT was awesome, in all aspects. (Did I spell that right, oh fuck it. I'm to ecstatic to care.) Truly amazing writing, original enough for me plot line, and interesting take on Sherlock's family I've never seen such a drastic...abuse take. I loved it, which is probably some sort of creepy mental illness that we shouldn't talk about, and I think this was freaking awesome.
GO you! :D
Alex chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
*lazycry* Where's someone to punch in the face when you need them? Can I shoot Anderson and Donnovan? PLEAAASE?
Harlie Rayne chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Just sat down and read all of this story. I really liked it. A really good idea for the case, a little hard to follow, but that may have been me reading it so late.

I do kinda wish that you went more into their self-harm. I'm sure it was implied that they would just got better once they found each other, but as someone who has been down that road I know it isn't that easy. I know it was mentioned that Johns was mostly healed I believe, but Sherlock had ones that were bleeding. Once you start and get as far as you described it really does become an addiction. Though that is a small thing to complain about.

I did enjoy how you wrote them and I did love your story. (Or I wouldn't have kept reading it :-P)
ceres51892 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Ah! I'm so flattered to have been addressed in your end note. See, my school, the difference is, well... Any competitions had with other schools, that would only apply to the teams. Of course our sports teams have uniforms, but to be so strict in just a regular PE class, and not just during team practices? It's not a competition when it's just a class in school... In fact, even during sports team practices, it seems a little overly strict, since it's just practice, and not a competition. It just seemed a bit strange.

Anyway! Enough rambling on that matter. Hopefully my next reviews will be more helpful, when I'm caught up again.

-Ri
Nonnie chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Hey :) I just wanted to drop a note to say that I read and liked your story
ChaseAwayMyFears chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
The end. God, how I hate those words. D:

Anywho, t'was a great fic in all! :D Might re-read it at some point. This chapter was great, but rather short. But great nonetheless!
ChaseAwayMyFears chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
I'm just SO changeable. :3

Very good. Dramatic. ;o

What'll happen next? ;o
Trixie Lestrange chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
:O Jasus, psycopath Jim is very psycopathic. O.o I need an update! :O How dare you cliffhanger me again! Don't like run away though, just type... :P
ChaseAwayMyFears chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Ooh, getting exciting now! xD

Not that it wasn't before! Okay, I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

Just one note... Is it not meant to be 'seek OUT a mass murderer' not OUR mass murderer? :D
Trixie Lestrange chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
:O Cliff hangersssss nooooooo! Loving the story, it flows well :) If you ever leave t unfinished Sherlock might be investigating your death :P jk jk, I wouldn't kill you, just make you finish it xD
Trixie Lestrange chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
*hugs cos I recognised it*

Nice to see some in character (in a sense) Sally and Anderson, they're overly friendly in some other fics (as in with Sherlock)

Random fact, I only just found out yesterday why everyone talked about "the state of Sally Donovans knees" because I didn't watch Series 1 in sequence in a way, I watched the Pilot, then episode 2 and 3. And the pilot doesn't have the line in it! It was all very confusing until I heard it in episode 1 yesterday and was like "oh... that's what they meant" xD

Off topic much? Loving the story, and will be reading more immediatley!
ChaseAwayMyFears chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Honeymoon suite, eh? ;p This is all very adorable! Okay, more now, please. (:
crazycookBekah chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I love it. Pleases write again soon.
Melted brains chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I just read the whole thing and I think I almost die from the cuteness of those two... thinking about it Lestrade and Mycroft too XD (or maybe it's because it's almost 3 AM... Nah! It's the cuteness).

You're doing a great job with the characters and the plot (feels a bit jealous), keep up the good work!

I suck at reviews that's why I ne

ver write any -_-
ceres51892 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I just found this story, and also really quite like it so far!

This case is definitely pretty disturbing. They're very brave, I would probably be freaking out a little bit more. (Read as: A whole lot more. XD)

And especially that newest murder, poor Vladimir and Alexander! That about made me cry, and it was a very clear threat to Sherlock and John, and just, noooo, that's way too sad! *sob*

I really hate Sherlock's father, and the self harming bits were quite upsetting. Oh, Sherlock, but how I understand you. I had a question... Oh, yes! If the teacher knows about Sherlock's scars, couldn't he issue a pass to wear what he likes to class? It just seems a bit odd, since I think you said they don't have much of a uniform at the school, so why would the dress in PE be so strict? You'd think it'd be a bit lax, and I know my teachers didn't make me wear something that showed anything, that I wasn't comfortable in...

Ah, also, I found a few mistakes; there was one instance of you using 'I' and I remember you saying to inform you if that happened. It was in one of the chapters previous to this...

My favorite part has probably been the taxi, and then how sweet they're becoming to each other. I'm a sucker for that stuff. XD

Update soon