Reviews for His Primary Objective
Ale chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was actually really cute :3
I liked it a LOT!
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That’s such a perfectly Kaiba bedtime story! I like the way you show Isono’s quiet and unexpressed devotion to his young employer - and that Isono is possibly the only person besides Mokuba that Kaiba trusts enough to fall asleep in front of. I’ve always liked Isono – from the moment in the DOMA arc when he tells Kaiba that he’ll always be Seto-sama to him, and it was nice to see a story that does him justice.
Die Einzelganger chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This review is very overdue, but at least now I have an account so I can do it properly.

This story left me deeply moved, and much more appreciative of Isono than I had been before. Everything about him - his conflicts, his dedication to Seto, the way his efforts were eventually rewarded and his losses returned and restored - wanted me to just keep reading on, engulfed in his character. He was professional and impeccable, and I like that.

The bedtime story motif and how it evolved as a reflection of Seto's own development was a very curious approach, and I enjoyed the soft subtleties of Seto coaxing Isono into indulging him one. It was humorous in a way, but not distracting, and in a way, it was a comforting heartbreak for me, a dull, tender pang, if that makes sense.

All in all, a moving piece of fiction, and I enjoy your style. It's artful elaborate, but without artifice - there is a natural, soft flow to it, and I don't feel forced by it.

Keep up the good work. And take care.
Fluffy-Pillow chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Today is my big review day. First sorry for any grammar mistakes, but English isn’t my mother tongue. Now for the review: When I read the kink meme shot I wasn’t sure about nearly everything. So I read it again and I realized that I enjoyed it. Does that sound strange? I feel a bit uncomfortable with the idea that Isono, who’s Kaiba’s employee, let that happen. And as ‘sexy’ as that shot is, I was happy to see that you wrote a Kaiba/Isono fic, which isn’t sexual and I enjoyed it a lot. It was really interesting to see Kaiba’s character from Isono’s point of view and I liked the way you described Isono’s character development. I never paid that relationship so much attention and I blame me a bit for being so ignorant. So, I guess I have to thank you for making me think about Isono. I hope to see more Guardshipping in the future. I started to write something for myself, but it’s in German, so I guess I won’t be from any help when it comes to your wish for more fics about that relationship. Anyway, thanks for that wonderful oneshot.
nekoma0201 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So adorable! I loved the way Seto asked Isono a bed time story. I was surprised and sad to find FFnet has few stories about Isono, too.
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved this. And you're right; you can analyze Seto through Isono. Great story!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was indeed masterfully written.

It was just very well done and thought out. I don't know what else to say.

Milly
mofalle chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This fic is cute. It was clever to have Isono tell a bedtime store to Seto by explaining how he would be protected. I also think Seto asked for it because he was seeking comfort.

I love Isono fics, because there are so few of them. Next to Mokuba, Isono is the next closest character to Seto. I hope you will write other Isono perspective fics. Well done
HeroBeater chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Such a lovely idea, so masterfully executed. I don't know how you came up with this, but the concept is beautiful and neat - a great little window into the Kaibas' lives.

I love your Isono. The way he thinks is very well expressed and he feels very real. I can't wait for you to write more featuring him, because he really does seem to have a lot of potential to explore. Your Kaiba brothers, as always, are excellent.

Adorable, indeed. I think fluff suits you.
Fleet Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really lovely. I love your style; I'm such a big fan of the understated/unspoken conversation.
TeacupSquid chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Abubububu ;u; This is so sweet. I especially loved the bit about Seto's changing stories ahhh