Reviews for The Division Between Light And Dark Is A Fine Line
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Yo, I just came here to beg you to update faster. I just finished Chapter 10 and am proud to say I love this story. So please update soon!

GrimmjowYaoi
xxBB Red Eyes xx chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
you've read the chronicles of ancient darkness, havent you?
LittleBiscuit2247 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
FINALLY! ;) I didn't remember how much I loved this story until you uploaded again :) I love Tom and Ginny I think they do go together quite nicely, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Please update
LittleBiscuit2247 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I love this story! I think it's very well written, and the characters you came up with are great, the plot is getting interesting and I hope you continue writing it :)
Broken.is.my.name chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
An amazing start 3

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for chapter 8! :D
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Lol love it :)
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
:) love it love it love it
TheMoon'sSon chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Love it! Can't wait for your update
MyStrangeObsessions chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Better written than I was expecting. Here's to upping your review count for the next chappie!
MsSlythGrl chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
this is great! i love creature Harry. i have a question though, is Snapes' Light dead? what happened to him? Also, are the light and dark always the same sex? They obviously can like a diff or same sex but is there a Shadow Panther Pair of mixed sex?
Hikari Ice Angel chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I'm going to write you a review because I love this story so much. After hearing the last word/piece of dialogue at the end of the chapter I had to withhold a squee otherwise my younger brother in the other room would have burst in my room, asking "WTH was that!" or something else along those lines. Although I did have a mental train of thought that said, "More!" in a greedy sort of way. I must say, this is a very good story. You have me excited now. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Ta ta!

Hikari Ice Angel
huh chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
this story would be soo much better if you made the dark a girl
koryssa-kory chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I want a cookie! lol I'm enjoying your story so far, and I'm sorry for not reviewing last time. A lot of people won't be reviewing because they'll be in a rush, but those who favorite your story are the ones who love it. :) Thank you for sharing this story with us!