Reviews for Secret Santa
Wicked.Onna chapter 3 . 4/16
I just love this story and always have been awhile since I last read it but like always your story is a work of art and I'm blessed to read it once more
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
Fuckin loved this.
animegirl73 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Love your story! On to the next in the series!
riceflower3 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
-/- ooh. O.O That. was. So. Good. Oh my gosh. XD
You, are SUCH a talented writer, you just wouldn't imagine. :D
I plan to read your other fanfics, so stay tuned for more reviews!
;)
-kittyangelita1126
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ooh… I love it so much, I really don't care if it's long or not, it's so amazing! (Gasp) whoa there!
But yeah. :D
;)
-kittyangelita1126
Wenchster chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I felt a little silly reading a winter holiday story when its summer, but I quickly got over that because this fix was too capturing not to! Amazing!
Rochoa chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I love short stories like this! So much fluffiness and yummy lemony goodness wrapped up into three wonderful chapters! I like how their relationship developed every step of the way, and you did Inuyasha's inner dialogue super well! Great story! Definitely one of my favorites!
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Mmmm. Yes so satisfying. :] Lovely ending.
Yeghishe chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I love Miroku. :]
You set this up so well!
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Your characterization is perfection itself. I love this story. :]
SugarRos chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I loved it. Absolutely. Can't wait to read your other stuff.
SugarRos chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Okay, I admit, I fangirled at the end there a bit. I love this Inuyasha so much. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SugarRos chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I... I'm so impressed! I love this story, I really do. You write so well, and with so much detail. It's refreshing and beautiful, and you truly get the characters, even in an AU setting, which is always a gem to find. I love, love, love this so far. I can't wait to read the rest (which I'll go ahead and do right now!), and I can't wait to check out your other stories. I have to say that I haven't been so invested emotionally and so drawn into an Inuyasha fanfiction since the hayday of Rozefire. :) I was checking out your 500-word fics, and liked those too, although there's so many I haven't finished them all yet. But my interest was perked and I just HAD to know what your other stuff was like. So glad I did! Keep up the good work, I hope you never stop writing Inuyasha fanfiction. My love for good IY/K romance stories knows no bounds!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING. I cant express how much I love this!
MissieMae chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Ooohh, this was so unbelievably good. I could not tear my eyes away from this. Everything is just so good. Inuyasha's thoughts, they were so painful to read. That he thought of himself that way. And Kagome, the reason I love her so much was so obvious in this story. I think people seem to forget that aspect of her. That she really liked Inuyasha first, especially with her so openly wanting to know him. We forget that her big heart is the reason Inuyasha is the way he is now. And though with modern taste, your story was canon to their original love story, just in a different time and without all that 'extra' stuff. ;) this story was beautiful and really well written. I am always looking forward to something from you and thank you for this wonderful three-shot. So genuinely happy for the couple at the end of this!