Reviews for Letters from Heaven Outtakes
Rachel garber chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great outtake loved the end of storym love the tombstone, very angsty but great in the end
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was a wonderful little peak into Edward's transformation.

Thanks!
Sally
zeeber chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh, I wish you would write more from Edwards POV please...such a great story.

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for writing this. Is there any chance that you will write the epilog any time soon? You could write an out take on the funeral, or maybe write that after five years or so, Tell us how Bella starts working again as an architect on forged papers. I'm glad you left the wolves out of it. They are so self righteous and hypercritical by spells. I find them tedious a lot of the time.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
like I said I don't think there has ever been a love so strong as the love Edward has forBella
muffinmom chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loved the outtake - heartbreaking but beautiful.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Guess I missed this when first posted. Great to see his side and how the letters started.
k1942 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Poor Edward, he hasn't had it any easier than Bella has! Your authors note mentions chapter 19, but it's been seven months. I sure hope everything is okay, and you're going to finish Letters From Heaven.
TS chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love this outtake! I hope there is more! I want to see how he reacted to the new man in Bella's life.
dag21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was nice to read.

I can't wait for the last two chapters of Letters from Heaven. I hope is soon :)
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It was great to get Epov! Thanks!
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a great surprise to see this yesterday in my inbox! More More! Thanks - I really enjoyed the entire story and this was icing on the cake.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It was great to read this!

Happy Christmas!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I would absolutely love, love, love more EPOV outtakes.

Simply stunning.