Reviews for Sing a Song of South Park
LionGuardFan05 chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Can you make a South Park lion king crossover fanfic?
Bah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Anymore TSP episodes? I just recently got into them and now I'm wondering if you've stopped or given up on them.
Katherine199327 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Lawson- Broken Hearted
Zak chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Can you do a south park parody of the 12 days of christmas?
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Oh my God this was just soooo epic! I love Kevin and reading about him kicking the crap out of Cartman is totally sweet!
ILOVETACOS chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dude I love your stories you should keep writing I seriously love Mysterion Has TittyVision keep up with the good work!
JediStoley chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Loved it.
Ex1lepr01 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I love these! They're all so creative and cute, like all the rest of your work! Keep it up! :D
LethalTempest chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
OH MY GOD! That Kevin song was SO FUNNY! I can totally imagine a kid who's a fan of Star Wars doing exactly that! I also love how he beats the living crap out of Cartman, but then again, who doesn't?
LethalTempest chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This is by far the best and funniest parody that I have ever heard- er read. I love the ending the best with the Dreidel song mixed with the last note! PRICELESS!
KenniBunny74 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Greatness xD I LOVE IT!
SouthParkFan8 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
lol! This is funny! Keep up the good work!
loadsamoney chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Yayyyy! I'm enjoying this so far, very in character and south park musical style
KenniBunny74 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ahhh! Omg, I didn't expect this to be as FREAKING AWESOME as it was :D KEEP WRITING! I'm excited to hear the next one!
SouthParkFan8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work!