Reviews for And All The World Drops Dead
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 7/31
I really think you have some serious issues that need professional help.
Siri chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I just love your Dean. I'm totally in love with this verse. :)
sandycub chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This is so well written! Brutal and painful but realistic! Dean was written so perfect try - horrified by what is happening to his brother, flipped at his inability to get free and help his brother, just heartbroken! Sam just broke my heart but also made me fall in love with him even more for his strength and determination! Gordon is a sadistic funk king bast are and I'm glad he is dead!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
You're right, it was brutal but the brotherly love and your point of how you write Dean is good
ArianandXaia chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
...Oh my god...I...just...TT-TT
That was very very well written. I would say it was good but that feels wrong considering what happened. I'm actually crying right now. You legitimately made me cry.
dayana chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
wow. this story was so dark, yet so beautifully written i can't even find the words to express how I felt while reading it. i'm just gonna say that you're really talented at writing, this definetly prooved that.
beccaspad chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAHH YAAAAAAAAAS
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Awww poor Sammy. I loved this story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is incredible. Just incredible. I kinda don't have the words. Just know that it's really, really good. And I'm hoping there's some kind of follow up to it because I'm greedy like that when I find something this good lol! But wow. I really loved this, even though it's tragic. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I literally read this and read this and read this. I must've read the whole thing over 5 times by now. It's one if my fav fics on
The entire site. I love this and all the sequels. So glad you shared it with us. It captures all 3 characters, especially Sam and dean, so perfectly. I will always come back
To this story and to all it's sequels. You're awesome.
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was terrifying and horrific and so well written.
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Holy crap. There aren't words to describe how amazed I am by this story.
kattafre6611 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm right there with Dean here - I'm glad the bastard's dead, but it definitely went too fucking fast. I wanted him to suffer. As in really suffer. Cry from pain and fear and whatever could make him cry. And I wanted it to be one of the brothers to end him. Not sort of a freaking accident. I'm so full of hatred against him that I don't have words to describe.
I can't remember when (or even if) I read something so intense before; that made me wanting to stop reading because I couldn't bear it, but I couldn't stop, because (apart from the rush you put me in while reading) it was even more unbearable not to come to an end. To a deadly end for the bastard, beacause the thought of Gordon surviving was just cruel.
Despite what I said before, I loved that you made him die in just falling down the stairs; it was oddly fitting to not give Dean the satisfaction of killing him. No 'happy' ending in sight, except that they get away and the monster is dead.
Brilliant piece of writing!
Sliva chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
:) Holy heck! Your writing is just fantastic!
Angel0665 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This... was fucking amazing! you're a great writer, and this is a great story. its all just fucking great! thank you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »