Reviews for And All The World Drops Dead
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG That was - wow. Just Wow! Glad Gordon's dead - too quick if you ask me (or anyone after that) but Wow!

The whole story was just Wow - the after effects would be the bitch of it too! Thank you for sharing.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think the part affected me most was how powerless Dean felt. How desperate he was witnessing every bit of torture but... It was a strong piece beautifully written.

Thanks for sharing.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very powerful and well written story. I have to admit that when I read the A/N and saw the subject I almost didn't read the story. I'm glad I took the chance. The way you wrote the assault was brutal but not being salacious. Very well done and glad you had the courage to share.
Sunflowerluv13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
oh... my... gosh... i almost cried while reading this... poor sammy... so cruel but love the story still!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh... That was such a gut wrenching story and amazingly written.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So glad you shared this with us. It was very powerful! I am a Huge Hurt Dean fan and for sometime I have been looking for a fic like this one. In which Dean was forced to watch as Sam was torture in front of him. I love every second of reading this.

I am also very sorry to hear that you have been a victim of abuse. I also share in this burden. I have not reached a point where I can write about it yet. I started a fic and when I reached the point where the abused started I just kinda froze. I hope to one day finish my work but it is still too raw for me. So I have to take my hat off to you for this fiction.

The use of words to describe what was happening without making it cheap with overly sexual writing was outstanding in this. You showed the horror of the setting without making it about what was happening. I hope you understand what I mean. Just know it was a wonderful job and I enjoyed reading it very much and I am very glad that you shared your talent with us.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesomely, wonderfully, good. I hope you plan part 2...how Sam and Dean deal with the aftermath. That would be really really something you need to do..great job111
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Good God this was BEAUTIFULLY written hun! Actually..it was really fricken hard to read (in a good way of course ;D), cuz EVERYONE was SOOOOO in canon. It was like a moment out of the stinkin show, Gordon was spot on, viscious and smug and evil, and Dean acted exactly how I would expect him too, with his rage and hate, but still seeing clearly enough to comfort and stay with Sam, and SAM..I have never in my life seen a more in canon Sam in a rape fic. Most fics I read, he either gets over it a little too quickly, like, jumping to his feet and saving the day anyway, or he's all sobby and useless, just curling up into a ball and flinching everytime someone so much as looks at him. YOUR Sam is perfect. Absolutely, no doubt about it, 100% perfect. This has got to be thee best rape fic I've ever read in my life. I was literally holding my hands over my face a couple times before I could think, cuz I didn't wanna see that happen to Sammy! LOL
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Girl, you had nothing to worry about. This story is freaking amazing. Heartbreaking, gut wrenching, and terribly sad nonetheless but still completely beautiful. Your writing, as always, is stunning. Your attention to detail, how you set the mood and pace of the story. I'm in awe. And then of course there's your ability to get inside the characters heads. I could literally feel Dean's rage and horror. I could taste his thirst to exact revenge on Gordon. I was practically choking on his helplessness. That's an enviable talent you've got there.

And though I'm horribly saddened to learn you've suffered sexual abuse, I'm impressed with your courage. This couldn't have been easy to write, let alone post, so I applaud your bravery. Posting this for all our eyes to see makes me respect you all the more. You continue to amaze and are certainly one of my favorite authors. As long as you continue to write, I will continue to read. :)
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I also have my own issues.

This was hard to read.

Which means that you did it well.

You captured their pain-the pain of BOTH brothers-well.

I'd like to leave a better review, but that's all I can do right now. I can't talk about it anymore.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was agonizing, but in a beautiful and poetic way. I don't even have words for it, it's just...You have talent. So much goddamn talent.

Incredible writing.