Reviews for Holiday Hair Removal
Gizmoislove96 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love how you can make something as plain and ordinary as waxing and turn it into something worth reading about. I loved all the tension in a situation that, in another writers hands, would probably be pretty laughable. Once again, your characters were spot on. I also really admire how you can so completely understand both sides of their argument. It's like you personally know these people and understand them. You know what their reactions will be, and that is refreshing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
So cute!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was so great, funny, heart warming, and charming( a bit sad a point too) !
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my god :-) :-)

I just laughed at the ass hair conversation Kyle and stan were having :-) :-) seriously? Butters and Craig? Wtf. How did that even happen ? :-)

I didn't know that you could get hair up your ass... I learned something today...
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You are so freaking awesome! It's a wonder I haven't read your stories earlier? Ass hair waxing just got a little bit better.
Crazy about Nickelodeon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow that was amazing. You have managed to capture almost every emotion and play it out to its fullest.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Funny and cute. Just a lovely oneshot. Oh, and during the scene at the salon, I so hoped Craig would find someone for himself! :3
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Only you could make a story about waxing ass-hair so brilliant and beautiful. Seriously, I bet you could write a hundred page biography about a rock and I wouldn't be able to put it down.
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh. My. God. That was so incredible and so well written! And they were so in character... Haha omg I loved it, wonderful job :D
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i loved this line in particular - "Craig looks up with the dagger-like snap of his eyes that has always reminded Stan of a guillotine blade crashing down on someone's neck."
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Can I just say I love you? Seriously everything you write is just so amazing and I love it so much. I think it may be safe to say that as of right now you're my favorite author on this website. Just this whole fic was funny and it flowed so nicely and just all of it was amazing and Butters and Craig as a couple I have never thought of it once but it's an interesting thought/couple. Thank you for this wonderful fic and I wish I could leave a better review but it's about 1am here and I just got finished wrapping 30 presents before I read this and I need sleep.

Anyways! Once again, I loved this.
Reg chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Odd subject matter for a story, but you really made it work. Fantastic piece.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very interesting. The whole ass waxing part just made me feel sick to my stomach, how could someone do that? ! But I loved how Stan was willing to try for Kyle's sake.

Awesome story :D
Jack Colquitt chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Another brilliant writing from an equally-and perhaps more-brilliant writer! I love the way you build your original story with just the right combination of the characters, contexts, conversations, and all the little details. A 14k oneshot would normally bore people, but yours leave them wanting for more. Thanks for sharing!
likapo chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story is so weird and wonderful.