Reviews for Angel on The Radio
Read the whole story. Couldn't put it down. You did awesome. Great job. I hope there'll be more stories on your page. Guess we'll see.
Emily'sMindPalace chapter 36 . 3/3
Jesssusss chriiisst... I came here for a sappy fluffy story with a little bit of hurt on the side and I get this? Full on waterworks! I'm crying like mad what the hell I'm such a sap! Anyway, thank you so much for this lovely story, and for being my Angel. It's been a wonderful ride in one day, and I loved it all! You write wonderfully, and the characterisation was spot on. Thank you so much, again, and I might have to go get a tissue now *sobs* :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 36 . 2/22
This entire fic was amazing! Couldn't read it fast enough.
The twists made my mouth drop and I was screaming and swearing silently when I read what was going on. The ending wasn't rushed and made sense and then wham! bam you killed Michaela dn I was screaming again.
Loved the nerd references and the song at the end and how beautiful the romance was.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 36 . 1/3
Oh my!
This was really great, and interesting to read. I liked the picture you painted, even if the overall portrait made me a little sad. Thank you c:
Ayoo chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
That ending was more fulfilling than my own life-
Thank you for writing this. It was amazing!
Guest1221 chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
This fic is amazing. Like I honestly love it, and poor Cas ;( I love how protective you made Dean over him here. Keep up the great writing :) and question, will we be seeing a sequel anytime soon?
Cannibals Welcome chapter 36 . 10/31/2013
This ended perfectly.

So glad Michael is dead. And when Cas said 'hey assbut!' ... I couldn't even read for a good two and a half minutes, I was laughing so friggin' hard. You somehow worked elements of the show in with your world so that it all sort of blended into one awesome, beautiful leaves-you-feeling-cuddled mess.

Also. The Chuck thing. Strange to say the least. Not sure how I feel about him being on Michael's payroll, but hey, I shouldn't complain about what I'm not doing.

I'm still infatuated with the name you chose for his radio show. I think I will be until I die.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Even, if, and should are the words I dread most if the english language. Though maybe and fine are up there too.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Dude, that was awesome. Just awesome.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I love the name you picked for the show, by the way.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Cindy? Really? CINDY?

I can't even define why that's funny, but it really is.
Seraphina Greene chapter 36 . 10/30/2013
Darlin',

I have to say that this is the most brilliant AU SPN fanfiction I have read since I began to read up on this series. Seriously, this is wonderful. Beautifully constructed, with mystery and intrigue, angst, fear, and worry, a well-planned conflict, and an ending that sparks tears and a kind of closure that lets you know that the journey is just beginning, I am so very in love with this story.

Thank you so much for bringing this story alive for me and everyone else who may come across it.

Kisses,
Seraphina Greene
anadylive chapter 36 . 8/29/2013
This was really beautiful to read. Their characterizations, their dynamics together, all of the characters flowing smoothly, it was perfect. The only thing I didn't particularly like was how at the end, the last three-ish chapters, it felt a little like you rushed through them. It might have just been my impression, but it felt like instead of SHOWing us what was happening like you had been throughout the story, you instead chose to just TELL us what happened. That was a great way to end the story though, with the two of the setting off on a road trip, discovering each other as the discover the world and all that.

Oh, one more thing, I LOVED the Angel/Demon fanfiction you included here! It worked really well, and I have a feeling Cas knew exactly how "busy" Dean was after hearing him read it.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
&Andy
Maestus chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
I read this story a while back and favourited it then, though I don't think I left a review. Well, tonight I re-read this and fell in love all over again. Your writing is excellent - your description, the details, all the little things mirroring what happened in the slow. I can honestly say this is probably one of my favourite AUs ever - not just in the Supernatural fandom but all of the fandoms I've read in. Thank you for this enthralling and frankly brilliant story!
Angelsofthe1950s chapter 36 . 8/7/2013