Reviews for Angel on The Radio
MiladyPrincess chapter 36 . 12/3/2014
Well hello there!

Just wanted to say that that was awesome! Brilliant!

I liked the plot, loved your writing and above all adored your ending! :)

Thank you for writing a story that was enjoyable through and through _

Hope to read more of your work,
Aya G.
AngiePowers493 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Great chapter. After reading Dean try to sort out his feelings for Cas in his particular situation, it really made me realize how different this story takes the arc of these two characters coming together, because of how unique the back-story you've created for these guys is. I haven't seen another author write the characterization you have for Dean quite like you have, and that is very admirable. Bringing Charlie into the mix was a classic move that also really made me see just how well you use these characters to magnify the complementary these characters have together. Again, great job with this chapter.
Delightful Implausibility chapter 36 . 7/14/2014
I really enjoyed this story, the entire idea behind it was unique and the writing style kept it moving along quickly. I liked how you made Michael the bad guy, too often it's Dean who is the bully- it was refreshing. The serious content with the abuse and what not was not my favorite just because it made me anxious while reading it, but I did really enjoy the mentions of fanfiction and Dean falling for a "voice and opinions". It reminded me a bit of another Supernatural fanfiction called "Hot Water"(I think that's what it's called) because of the whole not knowing who the other person actual is and only communicating through voice and yadda yadda yadda. Really great story overall, thanks for sharing!
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I'm really liking the shy Dean. And the sexy radio Castiel
Kate chapter 36 . 5/10/2014
Great story. But didn't the cop tell them not to leave the state?
TheMimicker11 chapter 36 . 5/3/2014
This was awesome! This is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site
Guest chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
Read the whole story. Couldn't put it down. You did awesome. Great job. I hope there'll be more stories on your page. Guess we'll see.
Emily'sMindPalace chapter 36 . 3/3/2014
Jesssusss chriiisst... I came here for a sappy fluffy story with a little bit of hurt on the side and I get this? Full on waterworks! I'm crying like mad what the hell I'm such a sap! Anyway, thank you so much for this lovely story, and for being my Angel. It's been a wonderful ride in one day, and I loved it all! You write wonderfully, and the characterisation was spot on. Thank you so much, again, and I might have to go get a tissue now *sobs* :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
This entire fic was amazing! Couldn't read it fast enough.
The twists made my mouth drop and I was screaming and swearing silently when I read what was going on. The ending wasn't rushed and made sense and then wham! bam you killed Michaela dn I was screaming again.
Loved the nerd references and the song at the end and how beautiful the romance was.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 36 . 1/3/2014
Oh my!
This was really great, and interesting to read. I liked the picture you painted, even if the overall portrait made me a little sad. Thank you c:
Ayoo chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
That ending was more fulfilling than my own life-
Thank you for writing this. It was amazing!
Guest1221 chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
This fic is amazing. Like I honestly love it, and poor Cas ;( I love how protective you made Dean over him here. Keep up the great writing :) and question, will we be seeing a sequel anytime soon?
Cannibals Welcome chapter 36 . 10/31/2013
This ended perfectly.

So glad Michael is dead. And when Cas said 'hey assbut!' ... I couldn't even read for a good two and a half minutes, I was laughing so friggin' hard. You somehow worked elements of the show in with your world so that it all sort of blended into one awesome, beautiful leaves-you-feeling-cuddled mess.

Also. The Chuck thing. Strange to say the least. Not sure how I feel about him being on Michael's payroll, but hey, I shouldn't complain about what I'm not doing.

I'm still infatuated with the name you chose for his radio show. I think I will be until I die.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Even, if, and should are the words I dread most if the english language. Though maybe and fine are up there too.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Dude, that was awesome. Just awesome.