Reviews for The Pain of Paperwork Two
MissDoctorDonna chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Oh lord no, not Ella. Please tell me that you're going to kill her me before she kills Chris after mating with him.
MissDoctorDonna chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
*claps hands happily* I LOVE the interaction between Chris, Ezra and Vin. Aww and when Chris broke down 'cos Buck didn't hug him... I wanted to hug him instead. Sandwiching him between Buck and Vin was a lovely visual. The boys retribution on Ezra's ex team mates was brilliant too. Thanks very much and I look forward to the next chapter.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love your stories. Quick question, probably a dumb question, but what is WIP?
MissDoctorDonna chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
Oh gawd! My poor boys. Damn that evil nurse. You're going to make her and Mackenzie suffer, aren't you? Please say you are.
MissDoctorDonna chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Oh GAWD! My poor, poor boys! I just want to cuddle Chris, but will have to be content with the other's doing it for me. Don't suppose you could have a touching moment or two between Vin, Ezra and/or Chris? Don't get me wrong, I love all the boys, but they're my favourites. Still loving your stories, so keep on typing.
hotchner chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Hey thorsfriend, I am sorry that I have not read much of this story until you said you were
not getting many reviews. Well here is my review: I have loved the story all the way through
it. In this last chapter I hope that Chris will be alright and I hope that Buck will be able to help
him through his problem. I loved having Chris go through and let all the other Team get nailed.
I wish he would have been able to lay the head of the other side up in the hospital though. I
look forward to being able to read the next chapter. Thank You... Dawn(hotchner)
MissDoctorDonna chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Oh lord, poor Chris. What's been done to him now and just how much more can he take?
Jonnie Joke chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Aww i love the endding part that features the Seven standing up for each other! Oh and them taking of the drunk members which is adorable 3 Hope to see more soon, good job!
MissDoctorDonna chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Arrrrgh! No, no, no, don't leave me hanging. I'm loving this story with the closeness you show between the boys, and the nurturing shown towards poor Chris. What has befallen the poor love now?
R.I.Peace chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Just when you think he's getting better it sounds like the worse of it is about to happen. I hope he gets better and soon. Some of that fighting spirit is coming back and that should be a good sign, but then again...
R.I.Peace chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Might be time for Chris openly grieve, could get better from there. Hope it does. He needs a break from his illness and the past.
MarsPilot chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
While you have a great plot the fact that you have not proof read your story before posting it takes away from your work. I would love to read this to the conclusion but will most likely not. If you get a Beta, or attempt to proof read (spell and grammar check at a minimum) I'll continue to read. Again, great plot and it would be an awesome story to read to the end.