Reviews for Strange Glamour
warner905 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good job - good pacing and an original plot!
dark-phoenix17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Love your little ficlet! So cute!
scarlettcat chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"What about you?" She should have bit her tongue right then, but she couldn't resist. "Was it your dream to get your cover blown by a cocktail waitress your first time in the field?"

LOVE your Pansy! She is clever and witty and bitchy and wonderful. Her internal sarcasm and punchy dialogue were absolutely perfect. And her chemistry with Ron! I usually only read Hermione fics, and mostly ones with Draco, but I might have to branch out. In fact, I don't know if I've ever read any fics with Ron as a romantic character. I adored his awkwardness and honesty. And their "ews" at having kissed. :) Thanks for linking this fic in the shoutbox. I really enjoyed it!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was awesome! Good work!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh I like this. Pansy's self-confidence is gorgeous, and Ron's awkwardness - ugh, I adored it. You write excellent, concise stories with great plots. I'm both jealous and impressed.
annielala chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I read Ron/Pansy fanfiction as a sport and I gotta say, this one is nothing short of awesome. Keep up the good work 3
karala.green chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh wow, I'm loving this pair! :D
Valentina911 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Please please please please please continue the story! It is soooooo awesome
tuffe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
3 I love this. please write more pansy, I want to know everything!
stockfest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, I loved this. Pansy and Ron are perfectly in character!
rafikitiki chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
...also, I totally forgot that this was a one-fic! it just builds so well. this would be a great candidate for a future add-on (a hint learned from the Ronald Weasley School of Subtlety). ah I feel a mild sense of withdrawal already!
rafikitiki chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is a marvelous story! nice job making a wonderful, compelling background-this drug bust is very LA Noir(e?) meets The Wire meets Made in Chelsea or some shit like that-and it's a hellaciously fun read. you've got a real gift for dialogue and I admit that I chortled when I read pansy's disbelieving quip about the weasel having all the subtlety of the fake tornado in Twister.

I'm not a huge R/P shipper-to be honest, I don't ever read R/P-but I think I'll have to start after this excellent fic! happy holidays.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very noir, and your Pansy is a small masterpiece; you pull off the fascinating feat of showing us Ron's attractive side through the eyes of someone who finds him not attractive at all.

And the glamour that yields 'the face of a liar'... oh yes, even in the non-magical world we've met those far-too-pretty and poisonous people.